What's the allure of the car selfie???

Options
Please explain, cause I just don't see it. Bonus points if you post in this thread while having one as a prof pic.
:drinker:

G4Ozg5o.jpg

Replies

• agousetis
    agousetis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Maybe to prove to the internet that you may actually leave the house......occasionally?
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    No idea. Got me stuffed....maybe it's because they are in the car it means they have washed their faces and combed their hair?
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    good lighting
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    No idea. Got me stuffed....maybe it's because they are in the car it means they have washed their faces and combed their hair?

How do you know she combed her hair?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Miley looks weird without her makeup
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options

who? Justin? Well obviously not because he has a hat on. Little stinky boy he is.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    <--- was leaving for the shore...the sun was shining and I was feeling happy.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    <--- was leaving for the shore...the sun was shining and I was feeling happy.

+1
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Stuck in traffic?
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    I took one post race once, to show off my race bling on facebook right away, that was about 15 min before I threw up hahaha
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options

who? Justin? Well obviously not because he has a hat on. Little stinky boy he is.

Justin... off course... always get confused with an average 16 year old girl who has not discovered yet the wonders f threading eyebrows!
    He is trying to crash twitter - selfie with all his imaginary friends!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I don't see a problem with them so long as they're not actually driving the car while taking it.

If I sold car insurance, I'd add a huge extra amount to their premium if it came to my attention that they'd taken a selfie while driving.

What makes me laugh is the number of people who post pics of them doing illegal stuff on facebook. So much so that police these days could probably solve a lot of crime simply by allowing people to access their facebook after they get arrested. "Here, just wait in this room while we process the paperwork. There's a computer with wifi, in case you want to update your facebook or something."

http://happyplace.someecards.com/facebook/people-accidentally-confessing-to-criminal-activity-on-facebook/
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    <<< Just where I was when I took the pic. That being said, I was in the parking lot at work BEFORE I started driving. Once I put that sucker in drive, the phone goes down.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    <<< Just where I was when I took the pic. That being said, I was in the parking lot at work BEFORE I started driving. Once I put that sucker in drive, the phone goes down.

+1
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    lookit me! I'm in a car and I loook sooooooooooo purdy!

shrug