Breakfast for Dinner

Options
Ok y'all ,
I need healthy meal ideas for a Breadkfast for Dinner meal for Sunday. We are having a get together with our small group and I want to take something we can enjoy as well.
Something low carb....
TIA!!!

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Bacon. You can never go wrong with bacon
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Sausage, egg, and cheese muffins. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/scrambled-egg-muffins-2/
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Crustless quiche - easy to put tougher and bake.
  • 0smiile0
    0smiile0 Posts: 22
    Options
    Scrambled eggs!
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Its called Brinner!

Ingredients
    Eggs
    Cheeses (whatever you want)
    Sausage
    Bacon
    Ham
    Butter
    Cawfee

Lo Carb?
    tomatoes
    onion
    peppers
    Toast - Healthy Life makes bread that is 35 cals per slice with 5g net carbs

The sky is the limit. Over easy, over hard, sunny side up, poached eggs, scrambled, omlettes, Eggs Benedict
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options

x2
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Breakfast meats, eggs, toast, pancakes, French toast...
  • Quiche867
    Quiche867 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    These little mini crustless quiches sound great. They are already portioned out for everyone too! (1.3g of carbs per serving)

http://www.thekitchn.com/makeahead-recipe-crustless-min-125509
  • jharb2
    jharb2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Butternut squash , turkey breakfast sausage, apple, onion hash topped w/ fried egg. Yummy
  • mufin71
    mufin71 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A large fruit salad with sliced almond, granola, unsweetened coconut and home made whip cream on the side.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Also known as a frittata! Aka the best breakfast food ever. I make mine with onions, bell peppers, feta, garlic, rosemary, and basil.

You can also make frittatas inside of hollowed out bell peppers. Yeah. Did I just blow your mind?

Go nuts with fruit. You can also make a sweet fruit dip using yoghurt as a base with some nuts on top. Or make yoghurt covered strawberries. Pinterest is your friend for recipes.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Also known as a frittata! Aka the best breakfast food ever. I make mine with onions, bell peppers, feta, garlic, rosemary, and basil.

You can also make frittatas inside of hollowed out bell peppers. Yeah. Did I just blow your mind?

Go nuts with fruit. You can also make a sweet fruit dip using yoghurt as a base with some nuts on top. Or make yoghurt covered strawberries. Pinterest is your friend for recipes.

^^^ This is what I would do!! Frittatas are a great solution! I made one for brunch once with smoked salmon. It was a Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) recipe. Rave reviews!

Here is the recipe! http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/smoked-salmon-frittata-recipe.html
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Fritattas are great and you can make them any way you want. I use them to use up leftover vegetables. Cottage cheese or greek yogurt topped with fresh seasonal fruit would be a great dessert.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    French toast made with whole wheat bread, sliced fruit and whipped cream instead of syrup.

Whole wheat waffles with cheese and bacon - makes an amazing sandwich!

Omelets with cheese, bacon/sausage, tomato, peppers, onion, etc.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Omelettes, yogurt, granola...

Sunny side eggs, toast and ham.

Fruit Smoothie with scrambled eggs.

There's so many choices. I love breakfast for dinner. I just wish more places served it.
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Do a breakfast casserole... Perhaps some tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers etc., layered with bacon and sausages on the top and eggs in between
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options

yep. its only 70 cals for two pieces. that and omelettes with lots of vegies and low cal cheese is good too. I do breakfast for dinner occasionally. I add in some fruit on the side too. sometimes I make a whole grain bread with egg beaters and call it French toast.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    waffles with fruit!

and bacon.

there should always be bacon.