Introducing myself

Options
I don't really know how to introduce myself. I'm a 3L law student in South Florida, and since I have been in law school I gained a tremendous amount of weight. I am trying to get back into shape now no matter what, which means I need to shed...about 100 pounds. I'm changing my diet and working out now, but looking for any workout partner/buddy/motivator as I have fallen off the wagon a few times when I tried doing this before. While my mind if sharp and my work habits are great, I really need to get physically back in shape and back to what I was before.

Replies

• shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
    Feel free to add me if you want to for support along the way.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me for support if you like. Its tough to stay consistent and on target with exercising. I sometimes go to the gym alone if I cant convince anyone to come with me. Its all will power and wanting something bad enough. Good luck to you!
  • Celestialnova
    Celestialnova Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have one in my apartment building I've been going too now and it is usually alone. I guess my fear now is both falling off track, and trying to figure out how to maximize my workout with time (as I'm sure pure cardio is good but not the best way to burn and get back in shape). I will be friending both of you, and appreciate the support!
  • brieskie
    brieskie Posts: 33
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me I am always looking for new people to add glory to my feed. I'm getting back into it as well... I've gone from being super fit to having a couple of operations.. which has lead me to being super slob! I'm easing back into exercise but log daily. Hope you can make it work! Brie
  • sophiadf1
    sophiadf1 Posts: 3
    Options
    :smile:
    All I want is to lose down to a healthy weight the perfect weight for me is 150 I have a lot of work to do.