Do you plan to or have you lost over 100 pounds?

Options
I'm back on myFitness pal afer a total knee replacement surgery at 342 lbs.eager to rejoin the world of the living. Would love to connect with people who are on the same journey--as well as those who have lost a tremendous amount of weight and are maintaining it.

Interested, anyone?

Replies

• melissac838
    melissac838 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, I plan to loose over 100lbs. Just getting started. First time on Fitness Pal myself.
  • 280tofit2014
    Options
    I have a good 145lbs to lose! Welcome back to MFP. :] We're all here for each other!
  • mshippiequeen
    mshippiequeen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i lost 183 pounds and have kept it off 13 months! you can do it!!
    855a42f7-f12b-472b-ab40-1044256a7670_zpseb02a683.jpg
  • JessieMin
    JessieMin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've used MFP off and on for a year now - need to get into my groove 100% and lose all this weight I've had since I was little. 5 down - 120 to go!!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Well I've only lost 60 lbs but I am always here to encourage! Add me if you wish!
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've lost 123lbs over the last year, and am now working on my fitness.

You can do it!! Best of luck to you.
  • missionalman
    missionalman Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for over a year on and off. This time I hope I'm on it for good lol. I have 140 lbs to lose - We can do it!
  • Hopa1987
    Hopa1987 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need a weight loss buddy
  • melissac838
    melissac838 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It is so hard just getting started!!!! The people that have lost over that much look fabulous.
  • cristinavincent1
    Options
    wow you look amazing!
  • cyelvert
    cyelvert Posts: 1
    Options
    My journey began in January this year (2014) at a weight of 307lbs. The most I have ever weighed was recorded in February 2013 and was 337lbs. July 3, 2014 I had lost down to 295lbs and was struggling to stay on task. I happened across "My Fitness Pal" on 07/03/2014 and today (7/24/2014) I weighed in at 255lbs with my target goal of 195lbs now in sight.
    I have lost 100 plus pounds two separate time in my life, but now at 61 years of age once it is gone I will never gain it back again! This little app has made a huge difference in my awareness of consumption and burn off and made it very easy to stay focused.
    To date, I have lost a total of 82lbs and want to hit my target weight of 195lbs by Christmas this year. You can do the math, but that will be 142lbs gone, never to be seen again!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! :wink:
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I made my goal 100 exactly, since it was a nice even number, but I might end up losing more. I'm still kind of vague on the end goal.

I've lost just under 60 so far, and am really motivated to lose the rest! I've been breaking it up into smaller goals in my head (30 down, BMI out of obese range, etc.) and also looking at some of the results people have here on MFP (and in this thread!) is really inspiring and has helped me be confident that I could do it too, with dedication and consistency.
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have my goal at losing 130 lbs to start, and when I get closer to that, I'll adjust. Anyone feel free to add, I'm on MFP daily, open diary. :)
  • amandamae
    amandamae Posts: 23
    Options
    Yep! My plan, as of right now, is to lose 100 and my husband's plan is to lose 150...we started our journey in February 2014 and so far he's down 51 lbs and I'm down 26 :)
  • deearess
    deearess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I lost almost 100 about 8 years ago and have kept about 70 of it off long term. I'm now trying to get that extra 30 of it back off (have done 12 so far) and go the rest of the way.

My ticker is just an estimate, because numbers don't mean that much to me if I'm at a good healthy spot. I'd rather weight a little more and have more muscle than to weigh less and not feel as strong as I'd like to. But, since I've never been at my ideal weight, I just took a guess at what it would be.
  • raina_77
    raina_77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have well over 100 pounds to lose and I need all the friends and support I can get. Please feel free to add me.
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you and I hope you are healing well! :) I started with 300 to lose and still have about 90-100 to go. Feel free to add me if you are looking for people to help motivate you and share ideas with :)
  • DAWNSTEP
    DAWNSTEP Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just came to the blog section specifically looking for a 100 lb section and this was the first blog on the recent posts! I am currently 277 and my goal is 140-150. I am 35 years old and never really been happy with myself. I want to live life, be happy and eventually, find love.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 and I am only halfway to my goal
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    When all is said and done I will be losing between 103 and 110 lbs.