ADD ZUMBA!!!

Options
Anyone that does Zumba want to add it to the database for exercises? I tried it for the first time today and LOVED it! Would love to be able to clock it.....

Thanks! :)

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY! I was surprised they did not have it!!!!!!! It should definitely be there.
  • imahuthnow
    imahuthnow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I know! I usually use dancing, general which gives you 550 calories for 60 minutes...
  • wishiwasdj
    Options
    Definitely! I have been using "dancing, general" instead of zumba, but it would be nice to see it on the list. I was also surprised to see that it hasn't been listed up to now.
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I was able to add it, but only to my personal stuff, it didn't give me the option to share it in the database, but yes it's awesome!!:smile:
  • blakgarnet
    Options
    it's going to vary a lot by class and person. I can go to one class and burn 600 calories if it's really up beat and intense or 400 if it's a crowd that's just not into it. I also know others that burn 800+ calories in an hour class and I have never been able to burn like that. best solution - enter it yourself if you have a good idea of what you burn or get a HRM.
  • jlhanks
    jlhanks Posts: 33
    Options
    I had to add it and added the calories burned similar to aerobics, high impact or dancing, general though you burn more in zumba. Zumba is awesome...they need to have it listed!!
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I was able to add it, but only to my personal stuff, it didn't give me the option to share it in the database, but yes it's awesome!!:smile:

me too
  • ktren
    ktren Posts: 6
    Options
    Agreed, i would love to see Zumba added. I wear a heart rate moniter to Zumba and am burning anywhere from 500-700 cal per hour session..:smile:
  • LataviaD
    LataviaD Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today i did Zumba Sculpt and tone (im tird) but i only id it for 40 mins. So i earched the internet to see how many calories you burn for that DVD for the Specific time and figured out my calories burned for my 40 minutes.
  • LWatson43
    LWatson43 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I agree that Zumba needs to be added however, for now I am logging it under Dancing, Aerobic, Ballet or Modern Twist.
  • morgaj8
    morgaj8 Posts: 34
    Options
    I want Zumba added too!!!