Jus! by Julie

Options
Has anyone done the 3-day cleaning?

I just received mine today. First bottle down and have to drink one every 2-3 hours. The first bottle is Morning Glory which is a green juice. I juice at home (sometimes) but have never liked the green juices. The Jus! by Julie green stuff wasn't bad. I'm not sure I would recommend the products. I had a coupon for 75% off and it was still over $120 for 3 days.

Is anyone a regular juicer? Do you find it helpful with energy and over all health?

Replies

• 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    No. I like to use my money on things that actually work and are necessary.
  • allbarrett
    allbarrett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I prefer eating food to drinking my calories and have a liver and kidneys for "cleansing". You won't find a lot of love for this sort of thing on the general forums.
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done the 3-day cleaning?

I just received mine today. First bottle down and have to drink one every 2-3 hours. The first bottle is Morning Glory which is a green juice. I juice at home (sometimes) but have never liked the green juices. The Jus! by Julie green stuff wasn't bad. I'm not sure I would recommend the products. I had a coupon for 75% off and it was still over $120 for 3 days.

Is anyone a regular juicer? Do you find it helpful with energy and over all health?

My husband would kill me if I spent 120.00 for 3 days worth of juice. That's my food budget for both of us for 2 weeks.

What a utter waste of money.
  • HauntedWebbys
    HauntedWebbys Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Money is not an issue.

But thank you for the opinions that things like this do not work. That is the important advice.
  • dumbo_buddy
    dumbo_buddy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    funny you should post this. i just logged back into MFP for the first time (in forever!) and i'm doing the jus by julie cleanse. i'm on day 3. i haven't been too good this time around (this is my fourth time doing the juice cleanse) but i've also been working out alot more lately with training for a marathon.

the morning glory (first juice of the day) is the worst. well, until this time where instead of two sweet spins per day they gave me one sweet spin and one xtreme green. the xtreme green is gross. just...not good. so i plug my nose and drink that one first so then i know the rest are good.

i've been successful with them and it's a good way to jump start your diet or to just remind you of what you should and shouldn't be eating.
  • dumbo_buddy
    dumbo_buddy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    eeesh, i posted this before i read the responses. how very supportive!

good luck to you. it's not magic or anything and requires hard work afterwards but i like it.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    eeesh, i posted this before i read the responses. how very supportive!

good luck to you. it's not magic or anything and requires hard work afterwards but i like it.

I think you'll find there's not a lot of support for "quackery" that is targeted at taking financial and emotional advantage of people on this site. Quite rightly too.