Help! Biggest Loser last chance workout

JAllen32
JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
So, I did the workout tonight, and it was great! I was so excited to plug it in on this website and see my calories burned!! BUT...for some reason these kinds of work outs aren't listed on here. And neither are the wii fitness workouts and dancing. How do I log this? Anyone know? Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. I would think that these kinds of work outs would be on here, considering how popular wii and xbox fitness is right now. And work out videos. Any advice is appreciated!! Thanks!

~JAllen

Replies

• butterfly1210
    butterfly1210 Posts: 11 Member
    I do the BL Last Chance DVD too and I enter it under circuit training, because that is pretty much what it is... cardio mixed with strength training. It is a GREAT way to work out and burns way more calories that just sitting on a treadmill. Good luck!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    For exercise videos, it's sure a lot easier (and definitely more accurate) to have a heart rate monitor. I'd say you should put it under "circuit training" for now though, maybe even "aerobics." Those seem to be pretty close if not a bit lower. It's better to underestimate than overestimate, I guess.
  • JAllen32
    Thanks guys, that helps a lot! I will log it now!!
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    I found a site recently called fatburn.com. Click on the 'free tools' then 'burning calories while exercising' and they have a list a lot like this site does. However, I have found that it is a bit more extensive and easier to find a match for what you're looking for. Then if it is an exercise that you're going to use often you can add it to your exercises on this site.
  • JAllen32
    I found a site recently called fatburn.com. Click on the 'free tools' then 'burning calories while exercising' and they have a list a lot like this site does. However, I have found that it is a bit more extensive and easier to find a match for what you're looking for. Then if it is an exercise that you're going to use often you can add it to your exercises on this site.
    Thats great! Thank you so much, I will totally check that out!
This discussion has been closed.