Wii Active?

Options
Does anyone else use the Wii Active for exercise? If so, what do you log it as?

Replies

• mommylucy
    Options
    I use Wii Active More, but just enter the minutes and calories of the completed workout as stated on the screen. From what I understand, if you've input your accurate height and weight figures, the calorie count is pretty accurate. I try not to eat back all the calories; just in case. My goal is to eat back half (or less) of those calories.

I love the Wii Active; there are rarely excuses since it's right in my home and I do it first thing in the morning. Kids are asleep, no weather concerns, etc.

good luck!
  • tjtime717
    Options
    I just started the 30 day challenge of the wii active and so far i LOVE it! tomorrow is the end of week 1. It's just so much fun and a surprising workout!
  • mrsclark143
    Options
    I know I shouldn't but I started out with good intentions. :-) I did boxing and sparring on the wii so I put those in and then I went to look for the other activities, bicep curls, squats, jogging, squash (I have "more workouts") etc. But when I couldn't find each exercise I just started to input boxing or running and increase the time spent until they equalled the same amount of calories I actually burned doing various activities. So under my exercises you might see boxing/sparring for 30 minutes (b/c it equals 250 cals) when in actuality I boxed, ran, water skiied, did pushups etc, but it all equals 250 cals. If that makes any sense.