New Here!

Options
Hey everybody, I just joined this site this week because I needed a way to track my calories. I tend to overeat when I snack (especially at nighttime) and I'm about to start college and I want to avoid the freshman fifteen like the plague! So if anyone needs any motivation or wants to be motivation, feel free to add me!

Replies

• RollTideLisa
    Options
    Pulling for you, I know you can do it!!!
  • hollyisreal
    hollyisreal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Go, go, both of us! Lol :wink:
  • livelaughlovexo559
    Options
    Hey there! I just signed up 3 days ago and so far so good. I'm 27 & weigh 192! I met my boyfriend when I was 21 and I weighed 145. We moved in together and then I got comfortable and put on all this extra weight over the years. I never changed my eating habits though, I always just ate whatever, whenever. I biked and walked just for fun but I didn't realize how much of an impact stopping would have on my body. So when I stepped on the scale 3 days ago and it said 193 I couldn't believe it! I knew I was big but I didn't feel it until I saw that number! I used to love being in photos and I have boxes upon boxes of nice clothes that have just been sitting there for years. I desperately want to fit into them again and not be scared if someone snaps a photo of me! Since I decided to do something about my weight I have stuck to my plan it's only been 3 days I know I have a while to go! I want to lose 50 pounds! Would love to have some friendly people to help keep up the motivation! Feel free to add me please :) and good luck to you as well!