starting tge body fat breakthrough. has anyone tried it?

Options
Hi, i just finished reading The Body Fat Breakthrough by Ellington Darden and i want to start the program to slim down for my upcoming wedding . Has anyone tried the program? If so, did you have success? Any words of wisdom?
Thanks!

Replies

• shrinkinmegs
    shrinkinmegs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just finished the book and will be starting the program.
  • gdel64
    gdel64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It is a great plan. I started on June 5 and have walked after dinner 6 of 7 days each week. done the negative weights and followed the diet 6 of 7days a week and I have lost 20 pounds as of today. and it is realistic. Just write or keep track of what you eat, measure your foods weight etc. and do your best to keep with in the calories.... I never used the meal plans but just ate what I made for the family for dinner, usually 500 to 550 for dinner, but kept within the calories 1600,1500 etc. I love it.
  • shrinkinmegs
    shrinkinmegs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is great to hear! Thanks for posting. I'm starting today and it's refreshing to hear a success story.
    It is a great plan. I started on June 5 and have walked after dinner 6 of 7 days each week. done the negative weights and followed the diet 6 of 7days a week and I have lost 20 pounds as of today. and it is realistic. Just write or keep track of what you eat, measure your foods weight etc. and do your best to keep with in the calories.... I never used the meal plans but just ate what I made for the family for dinner, usually 500 to 550 for dinner, but kept within the calories 1600,1500 etc. I love it.
  • abrollins
    abrollins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have just finished the book.. I have been looking to train and build muscle and am very excited to see the results the test group received. I can't wait to start.. is there anyone out there who has started recently that has seen improvements?:smile:
  • karenpalermo23
    Options
    Hi,
    I have just started...just only 2 days into it. I have been following it strictly, including drinking copious amounts of chilled water...however....I jumped on the scale this morning and found that I had gained 2kg!!!! go figure?? I think I may be retaining a lot of the water. Does anybody have any answers??? :noway:
  • tinkin3
    tinkin3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started the plan yesterday. I'm not planning to follow the specific meal plan, but will keep my calories to only 1400, with an emphasis on limiting sugar and junk foods. I wonder if it would be acceptable to do the 30-minute walk after lunch instead of after dinner? I work from home so that would be easy for me, plus I don't live in an area that is condusive to walking after dark - not that it's not safe - it just isn't a walkable neighborhood. Any ideas?