I cant believe they fit!!

Options
When I was at my sister's house at Xmas time, she gave me a size 10 pair of jeans. ( I already had the same style...but in a 16) I couldnt get them done up for the life of me at the time!! There was probably about a 4 inch gap..haha...Well today I tried em on....and OMG!!! I was able to do them up no problem!!!! although...i did have a bit of a muffin top...haha..but that doesnt matter to me right now! I cant even remember the last time i fit a 10. The smallest jean I remember buying was a 12!!

Replies

• kspedsrn
    kspedsrn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That is always such a great feeling!!
  • missyj1977
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Congrats!!
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well done!! That's brilliant! It must be an amazing feeling. I've just started and can't WAIT for that feeling. I've already bought myself a skirt that's a size too small to spur me on :D
  • xxjessikatxx
    Options
    awesome!!!Way to go girl!!!
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    YAY! :D
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    Great job!! I cant wait to get back into my 8's i bought and not have to jump up and down, lay on the bed and grease up first haha :happy: Anyway, CONGRATS!!
  • AmyJopp
    AmyJopp Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.......nothing like motivation like that!! Keep it up and soooon they will become looser!! So excited for you, I LOVE hearing stories like this because I know the feeling.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........good stuff!!!!!:)
  • HEATHER5576
    HEATHER5576 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thats the best feeling in the world!!! Keep up the good work!
  • paulagabay
    Options
    congratulations. I am so happy for you.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    That's awesome... great job!!
  • sweetestthing
    Options
    so awsome!! its the best feeling. this was great inspiration!!
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i just recently discovered i am able to fit into a size 10 as well (pre-diet size was also 16!), so i know how exciting it feels!!! CONGRATS! :smile:
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Congrats! That's an amazing accomplishment! Keep working hard and soon you'll be in a size 8! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!