Options

Replies

• sc003ro
    sc003ro Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    cuz everyone that cheats tells the truth during survey
  • Junken__Diraffe
    Options
    How about the flip side to the coin? Do taller women cheat more as well? Remember y'all, its not just men that cheat.

The Main categories of Women that Cheat are:

The Low Self-Esteem Wife
    The Emotionally Starved Wife
    The Angry Wife
    The Wife Who Seeks Excitement
    The Sexually Deprived Wife
    When you fit all of those categories? Yeah, *kitten* happens...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Slutty women love tall men...lol

by this theory, I'm a slut.

can we be friends?:wink::flowerforyou:
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Slutty women love tall men...lol

Wait......... Why is the woman, "The slut"? What if she was unaware he was married?!!! That's a misogynistic view.

~By the way~

Woman are just as capable of cheating as men! So if the shorter wife is the person who cheats...then in that case is he the slut for liking smaller woman?

Your logic is misguided Sir!
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm 6"1 and I'd never cheat. I read a statistic before earlier this year that women are more likely to cheat than men.

Probably. There were some interesting statics a few years ago concerning how many children aren't actually related to their fathers. It was amazing. Ever see a couple of kids that don't look much like each other? Think about it.

I think women are more likely to take it to the grave though. Men are bolder about it, more likely to brag and flaunt it, and so get caught more.

^^Just found out I'm one of those kids! But everyone knew except me... :noway:
  • mayfrayy
    mayfrayy Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    A manlets options are limited......hit right in the feels
  • shadesof66
    shadesof66 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    How about the flip side to the coin? Do taller women cheat more as well? Remember y'all, its not just men that cheat.

The Low Self-Esteem Wife
    The Angry Wife
    All of those can be summarized as "The I'm not getting enough attention wife"

This can be summarized by "EVERY WIFE"....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options

The Low Self-Esteem Wife
    The Angry Wife

No matter what the husband does...:grumble: :grumble:
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

The Low Self-Esteem Wife
    The Angry Wife

So all wives need attention by the bucket loads is this where we are getting with this?

Well, than I was the man in my marriage!!!! DAMN!! Maybe that's why it failed. You think?
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    PFFT My ex was 5'9" and was not only with me, but had been dating and moved in with his "main" girlfriend and impregnanted a 3rd woman and was messing around with a married woman. That's just what I know about. The girl he was living with saw him come out of a movie theater carrying his newborn (who takes a newborn to the movies btw?) and with another woman. Then he called me upset because he had to spend the night in his car because she (didn't know he was living with another woman, never went to his house) kicked him out and wanted me to feel bad for him. I called him some...ahem colorful...names and he stayed in his car.

My current boyfriend is shorter than me by like 2 inches and would never cheat. All but me out of the women he has dated have cheated on him so he knows how much it hurts. Plus he knows I would kill him, learn witchcraft, bring him back to life and kill him again.
  • MeganAnne89
    MeganAnne89 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of comments here that really piss me off. I'm pretty sure anyone could take a guess at which ones those are and you'd be right.

But anyways, I realize that this is more of a blanket statement and it doesn't cover every guy since everyone is their own individual, but wouldn't you think that if a guy is on the shorter side, he'd be self-conscious of his height, so once he got a significant other, he would be less likely to stray in part, for fear of not finding another partner down the road?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    My current boyfriend is shorter than me by like 2 inches and would never cheat cuz I'd kick his lil manlet butt

*fixed
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    My current boyfriend is shorter than me by like 2 inches and would never cheat cuz I'd kick his lil manlet butt

*fixed

LOL.

manlet jokes are the best. It's so wrong. But funny every time.
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    strengthandhonour4eva Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm always cheating at scrabble!
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Manlet in training here, I don't cheat but we can pull above our pay grade despite our manlet status. All you tall fellas get it too easy. lol
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hey he may be short in height but not short where it counts. Plus he plays bass in a death metal and that's cool as s***.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    University of Leeds in England found that women with BIG HIPS are the most likely to have a one-night stand, wide hips are at least 14 inches apart, measured at the bone.
    :flowerforyou:

This explains so much,, damn big hips,, damn genetics giving me big hips, curves, and an hourglass figure! oh wait never mind, I l like those things about myself Lol :laugh: :wink:
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    shorties are cheaters too.. i know from experience :/

Yes, yes they are, also know from experience
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    My husband is lucky he is 5'10... I'd have whooped his *kitten* and he wouldn't have seen it coming while watching TV!
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of comments here that really piss me off. I'm pretty sure anyone could take a guess at which ones those are and you'd be right.

But anyways, I realize that this is more of a blanket statement and it doesn't cover every guy since everyone is their own individual, but wouldn't you think that if a guy is on the shorter side, he'd be self-conscious of his height, so once he got a significant other, he would be less likely to stray in part, for fear of not finding another partner down the road?

This is a load of crap. I'm 5'8" and not self-conscious about my height in the least. I have dated women shorter than me, I have dated women my height and I have dated women taller than me. I have no fear about "not finding another partner down the road." I've also never cheated, but that's because I actually like and respect women, not because I have some kind of insecurities about my height.