P90x VS Insanity?!

Options
I'm trying to find something I can do at home that will help me shed the pounds, gain some muscle and tone. I've heard and seen great results from both programs but I'm not sure which is the best for more weight loss. If there are any other programs someone can suggest, that'd be great!
Thanks! :D

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Just ordered this bad boy
    tapoutxt.jpg
  • fathyphene
    Options
    The weather is great outside, the birds are singing, and its free. Why not just go for a light jog or even walk take in some sun. Simple as that. A lot of at home uses body weight exercises which will not be easy when you first begin. What you will find is that you get tired its too hard and you will quit. Just my 2 cents Good luck on achieving you goals :)
  • katecroteau
    katecroteau Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The weather is great outside, the birds are singing, and its free. Why not just go for a light jog or even walk take in some sun. Simple as that. A lot of at home uses body weight exercises which will not be easy when you first begin. What you will find is that you get tired its too hard and you will quit. Just my 2 cents Good luck on achieving you goals :)

I do that whenever I get the chance. I take both of my dogs out for runs every day, but I go back to school in September so I'll be working full time and going to school full time. I'll probably forget what the sun even looks like. But thank you! :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options

In my area, they're doing construction on the roads... Yeah, not an option currently.