Which car should I buy?

Options
cynthiaj777
cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
I've always wanted another Acura, and this one has navi! (I don't like the back of the TL, which is the nicer model).
http://www.chevychasenissan.com/Washington+DC-Nissan-2009-Acura-TSX-Tech/Navi-JH4CU26659C036155-used.html

But I've always wanted an Accord too (and for price and looks I'm leaning toward this one)....she sure is pretty and shiny (no navi though).
http://nissancp.darcars.com/used/Honda/2009-Honda-Accord-c8c0409d0a0a00640140277207948d16.htm#

And I have an Altima now, but this one is slightly newer and has more features like navi, and I really love my car, so I wouldn't mind a newer one.
http://nissan.darcars.com/used/Nissan/2008-Nissan-Altima-a4a3bfb60a0a0064013aa36a1e95a04c.htm

What do you think I should get? Back in December someone slammed into the back of my car at a red light. I should be receiving the insurance check this week. I was thinking instead of paying to get it fixed, I would just trade it in and put the insurance check toward the trade in value as well. I REALLY don't want a car with a dirty title. It will be hard to resell it privately because of that. Also, because it is an 06 and is now 5 years old, I want to get out of it and into something newer.

Any advice?!?!!? Which car!??!?!

Replies

• heidiscool
    Options
    I think the Acura looks like a better deal, just because it has a lot more luxury options and yet it is close in price to the Acura. I have Navi on my Honda and like it, although it has to be updated with a new DVD every couple of years - but we're in California where roads change a lot. Out East I don't think that's such a big deal.
  • heavenscnt
    Options
    We just got a Kia Soul!!! Love love love it!! Got it loaded for $21,000 and a 2011. We had a Honda it was basic, but a Honda 3 years, kept it up and something blew and would be 4000. To fix. Not. Hadn't thought of a Kia before we went looking. Loved the inside, loved the room. I would even say I would buy another one and I get 28 miles to the gal.
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    We just got a Kia Soul!!! Love love love it!! Got it loaded for $21,000 and a 2011. We had a Honda it was basic, but a Honda 3 years, kept it up and something blew and would be 4000. To fix. Not. Hadn't thought of a Kia before we went looking. Loved the inside, loved the room. I would even say I would buy another one and I get 28 miles to the gal.

Ooooo what color Soul? My hubby and I are looking about buying one of those in May or June. He wants orange, I want green or grey. Right now I am driving a Ford Escape and driving 70 miles round trip to work. With gas prices as they are, I feel like I'm working to put gas in the truck.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    I would get the Acura TSX. They hold their value really well. We have an Acura TSX (2006) and have had zero problems, plus they are way prettier than the Accord. Good luck in whatever you choose.
  • heavenscnt
    Options
    It is called Titanium!! LOVE IT!!!!