40 pounds lost

Options
LisAri72
LisAri72 Posts: 60 Member
My birthday is Halloween so excuse the costumes in the pic. It's kind of symbolic for me. It's my first time posting a pic so hope it works. I am still working on my weight loss goals but you can realize the difference a lot in this pic

image_zps786671a9.jpg

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. A big difference!!!
  • mommy22alyns
    mommy22alyns Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    well done :)
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • LisAri72
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I can't see the pic but I assume you all can?
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Big difference! Keep up all the hard work!
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I can't see the pic but I assume you all can?

Not here. I can't. I just copied and pasted into another tab.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    My birthday is Halloween so excuse the costumes in the pic. It's kind of symbolic for me. It's my first time posting a pic so hope it works. I am still working on my weight loss goals but you can realize the difference a lot in this pic

image_zps786671a9.jpg

For some reason, photobucket is being a weenie.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

image_zps786671a9.jpg

For some reason, photobucket is being a weenie.

Tried also. I agree it is being a weenie. Personally prefer imgur.
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I can see it when I paste the address in. However if you edit your original post and make the IMG's on the front and back into lowercase it might help.
  • modevia
    modevia Posts: 13
    Options
    40 is what i wanna lose, way to go!!! you look great!!
  • LisAri72
    Options
    It won't let me edit original post. Guess one edit try is all I get. Thanks to everyone who can see it and your nice comments :)
  • LisAri72
    Options
    Tried again but it didn't work
  • harmznz
    harmznz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, congrads on your weightloss, just wondering how long it took you to loose 40pounds? what did u do?
  • LisAri72
    Options
    Well it took me about 5 months. I go to the gym 4 times a week. Two days of that is cardio( Zumba & sh'bam) and two days I do weights. I walk everyday with my dog for at least half an hour, Somedays more. I added exercise ball routine that I do at home to work on my core. I may have lost the weight sooner but I had some stalls/plateaus, a bit of self sabotage, and maybe because I have added muscle and it weighs more. Good luck to you on your goals. I know you can do it!
  • LisAri72
    Options
    I changed my profile pic to the picture I tried to add to the post. I should have thought of that sooner!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!