The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options

Replies

• erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I binged on netflix....1 episode a night. Then I bought the 4th season on Amazon for $26 lol. I, too, do NOT know how I am going to be able to deal with commercials. I am seriously addicted and could talk about it forever lol.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    You all realize that Carol is the only one left to save them in terminus... Tyreese is worthless!

Beth is still out there somewhere

Yeah, in one of the metal containers at Terminus... She won't be of any help to them. Remember the car speeding away and Daryl running after it? We didn't see Beth for the rest of the season, so I'm betting she's at Terminus locked up like the rest of them.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I binged on netflix....1 episode a night. Then I bought the 4th season on Amazon for $26 lol. I, too, do NOT know how I am going to be able to deal with commercials. I am seriously addicted and could talk about it forever lol.

4th season hasn't been released yet lol... unless you bought it on Amazon digital and then stream the episodes.
  • Agent__J
    Agent__J Posts: 39
    Options
    I am also a fan of TWD...I am hoping the "DEAD" Lori makes an appearance gets Carl.
  • KirstyyPie
    KirstyyPie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Meee... Im obsessed with TWD!! (And almost anything zombie releated tbh!) ... Could watch it all day long! :love: ... Cant wait for S5 to start im lost without it haha! Love Daryl! Wouldnt be the same without him so he best not die anytime soon lol.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    1c71adbb57666dcdd74506bee55e05fe741fadd3341c7acdff8fd032ed6d48e9.jpg
  • Mikel423
    Mikel423 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I am a Walking Dead fan, but its been getting a little carried away I feel like lately....I've shifted my attention to Game of Thrones for the time being
  • borst13
    borst13 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    One more week!
  • TheresaC928
    Options
    So excited!!! Thank You for starting this thread. I was just thinking of doing this but you beat me to it thread creator. :D
  • Frankiigii
    Frankiigii Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I almost dropped the series about halfway through the Governor arc because I hated it, but my friend convinced me to give it another try. My favorite characters are Michonne, Daryl, and psycho Rick. I'm super bummed I watched the trailer for the new season though because it was spoilery as all hell.
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Pretty much only a week to the next season! I can't wait, I am a huge Norman Reedus fan!
  • radimage
    Options
    Can hardly wait until it starts again!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I heard they are supposed to be making a spin off of TWD. Supposedly another set of people in another part of the country. Anyone heard about that?
  • borst13
    Options
    I heard that too:smile: I watched last seasons finale last night to refresh my memory. I like a man who will bite a mans neck to save his kid ( even if it's Carl).
  • headofphat
    Options
    I heard that too:smile: I watched last seasons finale last night to refresh my memory. I like a man who will bite a mans neck to save his kid ( even if it's Carl).

what have you heard about the spin off?
  • borst13
    Options
    It won't be around until 2015 I think. New characters and before things got super ****ed.
  • headofphat
    Options
    It won't be around until 2015 I think. New characters and before things got super ****ed.

do you know if it's going to be the same writers and director?
  • borst13
    Options
    Yea it is.
  • headofphat
    Options
    then i'll at least give it a shot. Hopefully it's not called something lame like The Walking Dead : Los Angeles...lol
  • borst13
    Options
    It will probably take place in the south still. I am hoping it's good though.