IIFYM

Options
Hello,

Ive been doing alot of reading on IIFYM last night and today and i've learned so much, reading everyones posts! I started doing herbalife 2 weeks ago and have managed to lose 5lbs on it but the week before i lost 5lbs just exercising and eating healthy (I even had a #1 from Mcdonalds).

I was looking at my food diary from the past few days and my fiber intake is between 6 and 10 grams per day which explains why im not using the bathroom (TMI, sorry) My daily calories were 1200 and i was eating only 800 cal/da 45G carb, 90 protein and 73g of fat. I also work out 6 days a week for 1.5 hrs each day (just started 4 weeks ago) Im 155lbs and 5'6 Now i changed to 1600 cal/day 155 protein 105 carb and 62 fat.

My question is... Do i eat the calories i burn at the gym? Im sorry Im a lil confused still

Thanks again

Replies

• shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Depends, if you are using the TDEE method the calories you burn are basically already included. If you aren't using that method I would eat them back. Eat more fibre too I think the average intake for a woman should be around 28gms. It is one thing that many in the western world are severely lacking in.
  • jeannieela
    Options
    Depends, if you are using the TDEE method the calories you burn are basically already included. If you aren't using that method I would eat them back. Eat more fibre too I think the average intake for a woman should be around 28gms. It is one thing that many in the western world are severely lacking in.

I'm sorry if i sound stupid but you're saying if my calorie intake is 1600 and i burn 500 I should be eating 2100 per day? thats seems like a lot no?