Metal music lovers!

Options

Replies

• dartk
    dartk Posts: 2
    Options
    I listen to all kinds of music, but my first love is definitely metal. Dethklok. The Sword, Mastadon, TesseracT, Tool, Deftones.
  • The_Hungry_Atheist
    Options
    Metal all the way!!!!

Love your ticker pic!!!
  • Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Currently on my playlist:

Tweaker
    Gravity Kills
    Rammstein
    Nine Ince Nails
    Type O Negative
    A perfect Circle
    Tool
    Pantera
    Rob Zombie
    Frankenstein Drag Queens
    My Ruin
  • dlr165
    dlr165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Five Finger Death Punch! I can't run without them.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Wow this thread has really taken off, I'm always wary when introducing myself as a metal head cos people can be quite opinionated and I might not get any friends :sad:

But it's great to see lots of other cool people out there besides myself :bigsmile: Add me x

Metal Heads Unite! Pandora has a great metal strength radio that I listen to when I work out. makes that 10 more minutes into 20 more minutes. :glasses:

357xdk.jpg

Which is why I have Spotify. Listen to what I want as many times as I want!

\m/ ffdp1-230x195.jpg \m/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15mxiWAYSEw
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Definitely a bit of a metal head :D
    Glad to see so many others here.
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    LOL I tried really hard to get into some hip-hop beat-y stuff and it was cool for all of 3 days. Im now back in my comfort zone of Rob Zombie ( Gives me chills ) Slayer, Pantera and old 'Tallica!!!!

NEVER in a million years did I think there were THIS many of us!
  • Tikibar72
    Tikibar72 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It's gotta be metal to get the blood flowin'!!! \m/

And if it's too loud, it's just about right.

Ozzy's Boneyard on XM has all kinds of great tunes, as does Liquid Metal.
  • natalianogueira
    natalianogueira Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yup! Metal head right here! :drinker:
  • BEquality
    BEquality Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I listen to a little bit of everything, but I'm most "at home" with metal and rock.

In fact, I just saw Alice Cooper and Mötley Crüe on Tuesday! My second time seeing AC, and my sixth (and final :brokenheart: :sad: :frown: :cry: !!) time seeing the Crüe. It was amazing... and a great workout, haha.

I feel like Mötley shows bring out the real me... I get to rock out, have the best time, and see my favourite band live. I also saw Vince Neil's solo band in Houston, with Slaughter and Quiet Riot (only a few months before Kevin DuBrow died... R.I.P.!). And I got to meet Nikki twice, at signings for "The Heroin Diaries" and "This Is Gonna Hurt" (he smells awesome and gives the best hugs... and he actually LISTENS when you talk to him.).

The last time I saw Alice Cooper, he played after Queensrÿche and before Heaven & Hell. My brother and I went to that show, and to a H&H signing shortly before Dio's death. Dio was such a kind person to us! My brother still talks about that day, and the day he got his head rubbed by Gene Simmons, lol.

I could go on and on... I ramble a lot, oops. :embarassed: I miss talking about my metal/rock loves and experiences, though. :/
  • cinnamoncarriere1
    cinnamoncarriere1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Old school thrasher here, but I can't lift without Hatebreed on shuffle (those inspiring lyrics)

Been a metaller since the 1980s. Yes, I'm old!!!

You and me both Lol! Been a Metalhead since then myself ;)
  • gakette420
    gakette420 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I listen to a little bit of everything, but I'm most "at home" with metal and rock.

In fact, I just saw Alice Cooper and Mötley Crüe on Tuesday! My second time seeing AC, and my sixth (and final :brokenheart: :sad: :frown: :cry: !!) time seeing the Crüe. It was amazing... and a great workout, haha.

I feel like Mötley shows bring out the real me... I get to rock out, have the best time, and see my favourite band live. I also saw Vince Neil's solo band in Houston, with Slaughter and Quiet Riot (only a few months before Kevin DuBrow died... R.I.P.!). And I got to meet Nikki twice, at signings for "The Heroin Diaries" and "This Is Gonna Hurt" (he smells awesome and gives the best hugs... and he actually LISTENS when you talk to him.).

The last time I saw Alice Cooper, he played after Queensrÿche and before Heaven & Hell. My brother and I went to that show, and to a H&H signing shortly before Dio's death. Dio was such a kind person to us! My brother still talks about that day, and the day he got his head rubbed by Gene Simmons, lol.

I could go on and on... I ramble a lot, oops. :embarassed: I miss talking about my metal/rock loves and experiences, though. :/

Maybe we should turn this into a metal show story thread. :) I have loads too. Thirty years worth! \m/
    Jam on metal heads!
  • Tilim
    Tilim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im scared of thinking about how many shows I've been to if I itemize the cost of every ticket I could probably but a brand new car hahahah
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Old school thrasher here, but I can't lift without Hatebreed on shuffle (those inspiring lyrics)

Been a metaller since the 1980s. Yes, I'm old!!!

You and me both Lol! Been a Metalhead since then myself ;)

Another disciple of the golden era! :)
  • StrangeKraem
    StrangeKraem Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awh yiss, how could I have missed this thread?!

I always work out to either Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God or Heaven Shall Burn - Veto albums, not sure what I listened to before those, but man they set my focus straight!

Other than that, I listen to pretty much everything though if I had to chose it'll always be metal. Everything from the older Metallica, Accept, Twisted Sister, DIO, DAD to Blind Guardian to Dimmu Borgir to Iron Maiden to In Flames..

Have tickets booked for At The Gates and Heaven Shall Burn concerts later this year! Woop woop!
  • Zuzi80
    Zuzi80 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    yeahhhhh metal!!!
    Lov it, me and my boyfriend lov metal, and even some rock, and punk :)

anyway feel free to add me who ever wants!
  • t169
    t169 Posts: 9
    Options
    metallica slayer acdc..im pretty much old school but it dont half blow the cobwebs off ya \m/
  • t169
    t169 Posts: 9
    Options
    me too..n still love it now(41)...\m/
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I love anything with a lively tune. I do listen to metal when I work out, but also any type of techno with a fast beat. If I'm running, I put on my Celtic music. For some reason energetic bagpipes make me run faster. ^-^;;;
  • r_kraft
    r_kraft Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love Metal \m/ Its what I listen to when I run. During my long runs I love it when an Amon Amarth song comes on, how can you not keep going. DIO is my favorite Singer, Sabbath, Iron Madien, Judas Priest, Pantera, and Amon Amarth are some of my favorite bands. I get to see Priest OCT 25th. I am running the Wicket 10K that morning and going to the show that night. 50 years old, still a Metal Head and I always will be.