Glad to be here!

Options
I am here to change my life. I am a mother of two, and I want to enjoy playing with my kids while they are still little. I want to have energy and feel more comfortable in my skin. I am also a college student. I will graduate in the spring, and would love to be more marketable when I begin my search for a job. I have struggled with weight all my adult life, but I have never weighed more. I am setting a goal of 50lbs. lost by graduation, but I don't want to stop there. This is my second week on a new diet, and I am feeling better all ready. I am inspired by the support I have received from family and friends (a couple of whom told me about MFP). Thank you for reading my post.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AntoinetteONeill
    Options
    Hi! I'm also a mom and college student. Life can be rough and stressful! I sent you a friend request. Good luck on your journey. :happy:
  • afallon
    Options
    I am a student as well as a mother and I work part time. It can be challenging! I just recently joined this website and hope to get to my goal of 60 lbs by November! Hang in there!
  • imperfectlyhere
    Options
    WELCOME:) I want to lose 60pounds and a mom to 3 kids. my reasoningsaremuch like yours! I am new to this site too:)
  • mandym74
    mandym74 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Also a mother of two and one stepson. I work full time, attend college part time and love to eat! Congrats on graduation and your weight loss goals! I am right beside ya!!!
    :smile:
  • AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    Kudos to all of you in college and working, WOW!! I work and have 3 teenagers with one of them being in college... does that count!?