Doctor Who Challenge *Enrollment Open*

Options

Replies

• Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    In for the Time Lords, if there's room!

My husband wants to play, but only if he can be a Weeping Angel. :P

Ha! That would have been my choice had it been on the list. They are my favorite. :D
  • Daydreamangel
    Daydreamangel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am in!

first choice time lords, second team Dalek...
  • GummyBears7779
    GummyBears7779 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Team companion or anything!!! Are there still free spots?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I've typed 6 responses to this thread then not posted them because I didn't want to let a team down. But bugger it, I'm in. Place me on whatever team you have spots in, I'm sure the Time Lords team is full by now :D If I end up a Cyberman, it's my fault for procrastinating!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    In for the Time Lords, if there's room!

My husband wants to play, but only if he can be a Weeping Angel. :P

Ha! That would have been my choice had it been on the list. They are my favorite. :D

OHHH if you add a team of Weeping Angels, I'll be one of them!
  • SquashedChocolateFrog
    Options
    I posted this on the other thread but want to make sure I get in as I LOVE Doctor Who - I'd love to be a part of this, especially on the time lords team (or any other team really!). :)
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Me please! Any team is fine as long as they dont mind someone who's barely losing at all!
  • Tweezle60
    Tweezle60 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can I join please? any team I don't mind :smile:
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I'll fill whichever team needs filling :)
  • katew221
    katew221 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Eeek! Never done an MFP challenge but I love Doctor Who so please may I be Companion or Time Lord :happy: if they are both full I'm not going to cry over being Dalek - maybe I will exterminate some pounds...

Also, top tip for losing weight in this challenge... "Basically, RUN!" :laugh:
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    In
    Grp preference:
    1 Time Lords
    2 Daleks
    3 Cybermen
    4 Companion
    :flowerforyou:
    Soooo looking forward to this
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Timelords please, second choice companions
  • candyjaq
    candyjaq Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am very new to this but would lovevto be involved. Can I be a Time Lord, if possible.
    Sounds fun :)
  • enternamehur
    Options
    Daleks or companions pleasseee
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I'll be your Huckleberry! And I will delete you!!! Cybermen for me or the Companions.

If we get enough participants maybe we can add the Weeping Angles or the Silence, wait the what?

I probably wont be a big help in the weight loss department as I'm at the point where I'm putting on muscle while losing fat. Can we count waistline measurements too? That's where I would be more likely to help.
  • pgoodt1994
    pgoodt1994 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Companions
  • KatDJZ
    KatDJZ Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'd be happy with TIme Lord or Companion :)
  • larose05
    larose05 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    UPDATE!!!!!

Thank you to everyone that has posted!

-Everyone that has posted this far on this board and the other board are enrolled.

-For everyone that has been enrolled you will receive an email and an invitation to the group by 10 pm EST tonight.

-All of the new staff will also receive emails and invites.

- I have decided to keep the 4 groups because of how popular this is.

-Thank you for the options for the Weeping Angels and Silence. I didn’t choose these groups because they don’t have a home planet.

-Once the teams are full there will be a waiting list. The challenge is 10 weeks long and some people will be “Deleted!”

-We always need help, if you would like to be a staff member “Lord President” than please email me or post it here.

-Also even though this is a Doctor Who challenge you can always join and earn points other ways. There are 4 ways to earn points. If you can’t do it one way you can do it another!!!

THERE IS STILL ROOM! IF YOUR TEAM IS FULL I WILL ADD YOU TO ANOTHER TEAM OR YOU CAN JOIN THE WAITING LIST!!!

Thank you again and if you have any question just ask.
  • ottawapk
    ottawapk Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This is an EPIC idea!! I would like to join, although I know it is past the deadline - any chances? If so, here is my order of preference:

Time Lords
    Cybermen
    Weeping Angels
    Daleks
    Companions
    Silence

Thanks!
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Can I join> Time Lords, please!