Needing more friends for extra motivation

Options
30 year old with approximately 75 lbs to lose. Gained right at 50 lbs when I had my son April 2014. Want to be a healthy momma to be a good role model for him and to be able to keep up with him as he grows up and wants to play. Looking to add motivated friends who are equally dedicated about healthy lifestyle and weight loss. I'm also on Fitbit .

Replies

• Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you and welcome to MFP :) There is a lot of knowledge and motivation here :) Congrats on deciding to get healthy again for you and your family :) Feel free to add me if you would like to motivate each other :) Best of luck on your journey :)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I would love to help encourage you. Add me if you like.
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • cwilli36
    cwilli36 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Its an awesome goal! Add me as well :-D.
  • marvery
    marvery Posts: 1
    Options
    I know the feeling of gaining during pregnancy! I gained over 80 pds. With motivation and dedication it will come off. Be kind to yourself and know that others are out there for you.

I'm at different stage now trying to be healthy and a role model for my 2 teens. I've been eating healthy and working out 6 days a week since April 2014. Down 35 pounds:smile: . However I am at a plateau and have not lost a pound in 3 weeks:ohwell: . I too need some extra motivation on losing the last 30 pounds. Lets cheer each other on!!
  • snapshotjme
    snapshotjme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I'm back after losing 30 and now want to get rid of 35 lbs more. Going to start this morning.
    Getting back to using my fitness pal to track and stay focus. Looking for support. Anyone ??
    Happy Friday!
  • wisbech
    wisbech Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    please add me too. I am new and need motivation.......
  • wisbech
    wisbech Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have returned too.....I am looking to lose 40. Add me.
  • Maccadonagh
    Maccadonagh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new and trying to avoid the chocolates some mean person brought to work today so would love some friends to help me get motivated. :flowerforyou: