Do you plan to or have you lost over 100 pounds?

Options

Replies

• BlueLadyBug22
    BlueLadyBug22 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :) I have about 130 pounds left to lose, I'm 251 started at about 280.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    wow there are some seriously impressive people in this thread!! holy wow!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tara_238
    Tara_238 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My total goal is at least 103lbs so far I have 92 left. It is going to take some hard work and dedication to keep me moving in the right direction.
  • mshippiequeen
    mshippiequeen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    pfff i am so bad at these boards
  • mshippiequeen
    mshippiequeen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Wow! I am so proud of you! I hope I can look as gorgeous as you do when I'm done losing all this weight! Way to go!!
    [/quote]

it all comes from the inside! the work, the dedication and the pretty! i can already tell you're a knockout :)
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have at least 50-100+/- to lose and I've already lost 45. I'm trying not to focus on the number though and focus more on size and how I feel and look. At 45 lbs loss, I'm down 2-4 dress sizes depending on the store and size listing (started 22/24 now 14/16 or 16/18) so if it continues that way I could get to where I want in another 50-75 lbs... long story short, don't focus tooo much on the numbers! Feel free to connect!
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I started here at 287 lbs as a guy who is 6’0” tall with a first goal to lose 103 lbs. to reach the point not no longer being in the Obese Category 2 (where I started) , Obese Category 1 or even Over Weight…. For the first time in years I will be “NORMAL” according to the weight charts. Then I will reevaluate on a goal weight. So far I have lost 83 lbs with 20 to go for that first goal.
  • icanimustiwill14
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! You look AMAZING!! How long did it take you?
  • mel200485
    mel200485 Posts: 10
    Options
    Planning on losing 100++++ lbs! Let's do this!
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome! ya this Is my2nd week on fitness pal & I like it a lot.. a friend told me bout it.. its similar to Weight Watchers online .. but free how awesome! I wood luv to lose100 if not more.. but im trying baby steps.. 10lbs here&there.. goal is2lbs a wk.. this wk I'd lost10lb! I couldn't believe it.. I didn't think I could do it.. im new to these Message boards.. Giggles im way heavy :( my friend 3 others r also trying too we're all doing on our own ea.of us help&supprt ea.other.. :)
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    From 2010 - 2012 I lost 260lbs, getting down to a low weight of 230lbs. Since then I've been lifting weights and working on building muscle and I'm currently at 250lbs.

It is very do-able, and it also possible to maintain the loss. I still track what I eat, I still lift weights at the gym, and I still run and bike. The only real change for maintenance vs. losing for me was that I upped my calories till I found a level that kept my weight study. I still adjust the number now and then based on the scale, but I've between 245-255 for almost 2 years now.

This is me before, and me at 235 or so:
    before_and_after_4_sm.jpg

This is from late this spring:
    20140418_082752_small.jpg

Astounding! What an achievement!
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, OP!

I'm a returner as well. I don't do the friends thing on here as I do better alone but I wanted to chime in and wish you all the best & hope to see your success story here one day.

I find a lot of inspiration in the success threads. The one thing that all of them have in common, down to the last person is that they never, ever gave up.

I wish you all the success in the world! Go grab it for yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    From 2010 - 2012 I lost 260lbs, getting down to a low weight of 230lbs. Since then I've been lifting weights and working on building muscle and I'm currently at 250lbs.

It is very do-able, and it also possible to maintain the loss. I still track what I eat, I still lift weights at the gym, and I still run and bike. The only real change for maintenance vs. losing for me was that I upped my calories till I found a level that kept my weight study. I still adjust the number now and then based on the scale, but I've between 245-255 for almost 2 years now.

This is me before, and me at 235 or so:
    before_and_after_4_sm.jpg

This is from late this spring:
    20140418_082752_small.jpg

Sensational transformation!

You're journey is rather similar to mine. I need to lose around 200lbs in total with another 70-80 to go.

Can i add you as a friend?
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    I joined one June 1st with a goal to slim down by 192 pounds, and nearly two months later, I am stuck at 5.8 pounds lost. Motivation is there, execution is not. Still tweaking the ol' brain to get it on board with the rest of my body to shed these pounds. Feel free to add me! :)
  • angiemallender
    Options
    I need to drop over 100 lbs. I have spent thousands of dollars on different weight loss plans. I have lost over 70 pounds (several times) on each of them only to gain back everything and much more. I am sick and tired of wasting time and money trying to shed the pounds. I hope that mfp will help me stay focused and finally reach my goal for good! I love reading everyone's success stories. It gives me hope! :flowerforyou:
  • angiemallender
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Yep.

Still a work in progress though, even though I'm over the 100lbs mark!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I am almost there. Its a challenge but so worth it.
  • b4tb4t
    b4tb4t Posts: 30
    Options
    I set mine at 100 for now, might go more. Though I am unsure of how I will feel about how I look then. 100lbs will put me at what I was when I left high school. And I felt pretty awesome then. Honestly I'm kinda scared to go any further than that. But we'll see when I get there! Almost 9 down already! :)
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I have 105 lbs to lose, just getting started here. Feel free to add me!

And there are a LOT of inspiring and amazing people on this thread- congratulations on everyone's progress and success!!