Drinking

Options
I like a tipple or few drinks most evenings, is this really bad to my goals or can i record the drink somewhere so i can monitor it also? x

Replies

• CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I definitely find I don't lose as well when I have alcohol regularly. Also, it depends on whether you eat unplanned food when you consume alcohol.
  • Gatesynick
    Gatesynick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes that can happen but half a bottle of wine is about 320 calories so it makes the task so much harder. I work hard and feel i should be able to play hard too!! x
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Just factor in the calories and you should be okay. Drink extra water to make up for the dehydration.
  • Justin_7272
    Justin_7272 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I like a tipple or few drinks most evenings, is this really bad to my goals or can i record the drink somewhere so i can monitor it also? x

I'm the same way. If you go to "My Home" -> "Settings" there is a section titled "Meal Names" and you can add anything you like, i.e. "Supplements," "Alcohol," etc. This is a good way to break-out certain things that may not fit nicely into the other categories and will also help track specific items. In the long run you can use this to ensure you are taking your daily vitamins or review how many drinks you consume on average, for example.
  • BoatsnHose
    BoatsnHose Posts: 120 Member
    Options

I choose either Friday or Saturday to go out and I easily have double digit drinks on those nights.

I am a 6', 27/m who weighed 225 on May 12 and now weighs 200.
  • Lizard__breath
    Options
    Anything is ok in moderation, just make sure you're honest about your food log! Alcohol has a lot of calories, and it's easy to snack and over-eat while you're drinking!
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options

I'm the same way. If you go to "My Home" -> "Settings" there is a section titled "Meal Names" and you can add anything you like, i.e. "Supplements," "Alcohol," etc. This is a good way to break-out certain things that may not fit nicely into the other categories and will also help track specific items. In the long run you can use this to ensure you are taking your daily vitamins or review how many drinks you consume on average, for example.

This!! - I created a separate category labelled "Beer"