Back on the wagon!!

Options
Hey everyone... I was here for a long long time... I lost over 40 lbs. THEN I fell off the wagon :( I haven't been here regularly for many many months. I gained back over 20 lbs of what I lost and I am very disappointed in myself! I know I can do it again... I bought PIYO from a friend at work and I am going to start logging food again.

Here is the sad part, being gone for so long I lost lots of my friends. I need some new ones!! Please add me for some mutual support!!

I don't do drama... or starvation...

I am 29 and I have been married for almost 2 years and would like to possibly get pregnant in the next few months but I want to be in better shape for when that happens...

Thanks everyone!!!

Replies

• keepsakesbyconny
    keepsakesbyconny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Today is my first day back on the bandwagon...I'd lost 30+ lbs, but gained 15 back. SO disappointed in myself, but I know with determination and dedication - I CAN GET BACK to being healthy and exercising daily.
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    In the same boat ... Lost 40 gained 30 back...Starting a new day! Friend request sent.
  • kwilson3
    kwilson3 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!

29 years old. Lost 30 pounds when I was 26. Gained it allllll back over the last three years. I'd like to (try) and have kids in the next few years, but want to be slimmer before going through that process. I want to lose weight before my 30th in February.

Rejoined Curves to help keep me exercising.

Please friend me!!!
  • Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, was off for 2 months and need to get started again. I have gained 7 of the 20lbs I recently lost and really need some motivation to keep going. I've been using MFP for almost 2 years and really love it I just need to keep it going to reach my weight goal for good. :smile: