Not new, but seeking new friends!

Options
So basically, I don't care WHO you are, just that you can be motivational. Basically, check up on me as I will check up on you. Like are awesome, they take two seconds, they help.

The only exception I make to this are extremely low-cal people. I regularly delete people who eat under 800 cals for several weeks. I don't need that kind of negativity on mfp.

So friends? *sets out virtual cookies*

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! We can encourage each other. Feel free to add me!
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I am also not new, but have dropped off the radar for a long time. I am type 2 diabetic and my "Path to Wellness" coach at work has challenged me to lose 6 lbs before our next meeting in Oct.How hard can that be? I keep losing and gaining the same 20 lbs. I need some one to cheer on and to cheer me on. I would like to be a friend.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • boogiebear0630
    boogiebear0630 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • fithealthygirl
    fithealthygirl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm also not new to mfp. I tried to go it alone for way too long and am now realizing it would be nice to have a few friends along for the ride so go on girl and add me!
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    I'm in.
    Forewarning about caloric intake. I have some health issues that cause me sometimes to make eating very very uncomfortable. Its not an eating disorder. I'm not in denial. I am being treated for it but some days my intake is super low. If that will bother you I wont be offended if you dont add me. Just wanted to give you a heads up. :) I try to log and check newfeed daily. I love encouragement and to share encouraging words.
  • SteadyRun99
    Options
    always looking for fun friends (Men and women)..lets chat and have fun modivating eachother,,,,,,