Men Who Cheat

Options
1235»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options

Simple. If you have to hide it from your spouse, it's cheating.

I thought "Eatin' ain't cheatin" ?
  • MeganAnne89
    MeganAnne89 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of comments here that really piss me off. I'm pretty sure anyone could take a guess at which ones those are and you'd be right.

But anyways, I realize that this is more of a blanket statement and it doesn't cover every guy since everyone is their own individual, but wouldn't you think that if a guy is on the shorter side, he'd be self-conscious of his height, so once he got a significant other, he would be less likely to stray in part, for fear of not finding another partner down the road?

This is a load of crap. I'm 5'8" and not self-conscious about my height in the least. I have dated women shorter than me, I have dated women my height and I have dated women taller than me. I have no fear about "not finding another partner down the road." I've also never cheated, but that's because I actually like and respect women, not because I have some kind of insecurities about my height.

I know that. Hence why I said "I realize that this is more of a blanket statement and it doesn't cover every guy since everyone is their own individual." I specifically said that I was very much generalizing shorter men, but not meaning that every shorter guy out there is insecure about his height.

So it's a load of crap FOR YOU, but I don't think it's an unfair assumption that a lot of men are self-conscious about being shorter.
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Looks like I don't know how to quote. I replies all morning must look weird and random.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Well girls are approaching guys who are taller.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I know I few lol
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Well girls are approaching guys who are taller.
    this must be it. im sure the short ones dont get approached... T.T