Progress Pics 1/2 way there but lonng way to go

Options
2»

Replies

• DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "WOW!!!" Way to go! Both before and after, you're beautiful!!!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Wow.... looking GREAT!!! You're an inspiration to us all. :drinker:
  • replesco
    replesco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • Bert3005
    Bert3005 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow looking great.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Rebecca_1552
    Rebecca_1552 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference.. you're looking great!! :smile:
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You Look great!!!!
  • CagedBirdSings
    CagedBirdSings Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Haha, by reading your post I thought I was going to see something hideous! You look fabulous! And your "before" photo is beautiful. But I know what it's like to feel bad about yourself, no matter what anyone else says. Anyway, thanks for sharing because you are definitely an inspiration!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I appreciate the support. It's great to have friends that inspire you and push you to reach new goals
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,217 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great! Did you lose all that weight in just 3 months? How did you do that? That is amazing; I struggle to lose .5 lbs a week, much less 15 a month.

I would be so curious to know what your calorie limit was, and how much you exercise!
    But you look fantastic! Congrats on all the hard work - you get me inspired to keep going!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • paulzli
    paulzli Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this works as I wasn't able to resize my pics. I rejoined MFP at the beginning of April. It was time to change. I am over 40 and have gone through 5 pregnancies. I know my body will never be perfect but I want to feel confident . I still do not accept the change. It is hard to accept compliments when you have struggled with weight all your life. I have to remember how far I have come rather than beating myself up all the time. MFP calories set @1450 and I usually eat back 50% of exercise calories, exercise 6 days a week (cardio) and lifting heavy 3-4x a week. Signed up for 1st 5K in October.So what does 50 pounds equate to:

Starting size :
    Pants - could barely fit into an 18
    Now - Size 14 easy , even some 12's

Waist 4.5 inches
    Hips-5 inches
    Thighs -5 inches
    calves -1.5 inches
    bust- 1 inch
    Resting heart rate has lowered over 20 points and blood pressure went from borderline to normal.

Before Photo: Makes me want to vomit
    IMG-20140418-000792.jpg

And now I can't believe I am doing this because I didn't think I would but here's the after

Orillia-20120619-000061.jpg

Congrats. Wow, I don't see any loose skin at all!
  • loser4realz
    loser4realz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic! Keep it up!
  • mswoodsy
    mswoodsy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
    Pictures like yours are what's convinced my mother (46, over 250lbs) to finally join me on MFP! You're proof that strength and persistence WORK! Keep it up!!
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Look at the lonng way you've come!
  • Cindy2BCut
    Options
    Great Job! So inspiring! :bigsmile:
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    hot mamma over here!

Great commitment girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!