Funny thing today!!! LOL!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I told the story ealier of me running on the treadmill....

WELL...my friend, who had a baby 3 months ago is breastfeeding and any woman who has breastfed or even who was pregnant, knows how.......erm......well-endowed you get!!! It's almost indecent!! :laugh: :laugh: Pamela Anderson, eat your heart out!

ANYWAY, I started running next to my friend and I hear her say "Oh man...I need a more supportive sports bra now!!!" ......so I glance over and she has her hands on her chest holding them down while she's running! ROFL!!!:laugh: :laugh: OMG, I almost fell off the treadmillI, I started laughing so hard!!! In fact, I am laughing AGAIN thinking about it!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hope you enjoyed!!! :wink:

(She might read this...since she is a member of MFP!! SORRY GIRL!! BUT it WAS funny!!!!)

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I told the story ealier of me running on the treadmill....

WELL...my friend, who had a baby 3 months ago is breastfeeding and any woman who has breastfed or even who was pregnant, knows how.......erm......well-endowed you get!!! It's almost indecent!! :laugh: :laugh: Pamela Anderson, eat your heart out!

ANYWAY, I started running next to my friend and I hear her say "Oh man...I need a more supportive sports bra now!!!" ......so I glance over and she has her hands on her chest holding them down while she's running! ROFL!!!:laugh: :laugh: OMG, I almost fell off the treadmillI, I started laughing so hard!!! In fact, I am laughing AGAIN thinking about it!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hope you enjoyed!!! :wink:

(She might read this...since she is a member of MFP!! SORRY GIRL!! BUT it WAS funny!!!!)
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I feel her pain, I went from a 36C to a 44DD. My arms actually chaffed against them and my husband used to put the cups on his head and tell me he could use my bras as a helmet. At least someone was enjoying it! :wink:
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This is why I have not started a running program yet, I am still nursing my 15-month old girl (she is my last one) just can't give it up yet, and it is just too uncomfortable to run when they are so big. So I have found other ways to stay active and when I'm done nursing, I'm going to start running, I'm excited.
  • RedCurls
    RedCurls Posts: 56
    Options
    Ha Ha... I am also nursing, though mine have gone down some since he was really little... I have to wear 2 sports bras cause I cant find one with enough support without spending a whole bunch of money. Tell her to try to 2 sport bra thing though... it really works a lot better!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Even now I have to wear a bra under my sports bras because the twins have stayed a bit larger than I would like. If she wants to run this is what has worked best for me, a regular bra as tight as it will go and a good sports bra on top, doesn't eliminate but it does keep the bounce to a minimum!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yeah, she's always been healthy and fit.....this was one of the first times shes run since having her 2nd baby I think...so she just didn't even think about it! LOL! I felt bad but she was laughing too! Just looking over and seeing her hands on her chest! AS she was running! :laugh: Was too funny!

I tend to wear one that is smaller than what I SHOULD wear and that seems to hold everything in! :wink: Though I have lost a lot of boobage since losing weight!! SIGH!! :wink:
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh. I unfortunatley am not breast feeding anymore so this is defiantly not a problem for me (although I secretly hope it would be since I am sag city now).
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    OMG dolphin-that is amazing that you made it this long.

I went from a 34b to a 36dd OVERNIGHT! I produced 2x the milk I needed for one baby, and couldn't pump it off fast enough. I was the XX rating in the taekwondo class, and nothing I did, including wearing two bras, couldn't strap me down tight enough. Next time I will enlist the help of duct tape and an ace bandage. I was doing the same thing your running partner was, Tam.

Oh the joys of motherhood. Although, I wouldn't have traded nursing for anything.

On second though, I might gladly switch the point-to-the-n*****-looks-like-cobwebs stretchmarks...
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Oh man I remember those days.... youch!
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have done the same thing tow bras works better then one. I am too well endowed without having children and I know it it is like to hold up your breasts when you are running. And yes others have laughed at me as well.
    Rosie
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh. I unfortunatley am not breast feeding anymore so this is defiantly not a problem for me (although I secretly hope it would be since I am sag city now).

me too...*sigh*:frown:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Well I am just larger up top with out the pregnancy. It is hard to find enough support. A while back I was doing a fitness check in and I had to have my BF hold the girls while I was doing jumping jacks. At least he enjoyed it :laugh:
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    tow bras works better then one

Hey Rosie-Your freudian slip is showing!!!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    oh the pic in my head is funny enough thanks.
    i remember the days before having kids i was well freakishly large and had to have a breast reduction otherwise Christ help me when the milk came in id need to have some one hold baby while i breast feed lol unfortunately i cant breast feed as a result of the reduction but for me id rather have the kids than risk having the boobs and still not be able to feed as the chance was slim i could anyway. but i still remember the days of holding the puppies while running hence why i never did lol. now watch me at the gym im like a speed racer and i even jump rope although need something else for that lol dam kids. even now im a 16 C/D depending on the make i use double braring and wow what a difference now just for the tummy bulge under my boobs to go away or maybe i need to get a band for that too lol
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yeah, when I was breast-feeding J.T. some friends came over about a week after came home from the hospital and I was wearing a somewhat low cut top. Well on a normal person it was right above the cleavage. But with MINE the way they were, spilling over the top.....my husbands friend Ellis walks in and his eyes bulge out and he says "Tami, your boobs are ENORMOUS!!!" LMAOOOOOO! He's not one to really beat around the bush anyway, but it was just funny! And of course Pete was SUPER proud! :laugh: