Gas...Help!!

Options
So....extremely gasy....and when i went to the gym on Wednesday i was extremely uncomfortable because i didnt want to be letting lose while working out. Today is gym day again, and i am back with my trainer and DO NOT WANT to be this gasy or clenching them back!!

Any advise as to what i can do to help reduce this so i can have a productive workout? Please :(

Replies

• sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Before you work out, are you eating anything in particular that could be causing you gas? Have you tried tums or rolaids? alka-seltzer?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    So....extremely gasy....and when i went to the gym on Wednesday i was extremely uncomfortable because i didnt want to be letting lose while working out. Today is gym day again, and i am back with my trainer and DO NOT WANT to be this gasy or clenching them back!!

Any advise as to what i can do to help reduce this so i can have a productive workout? Please :(

Are you lactose intolerant? Perhaps something like bean-no or lact-aid will work for you.

tgI-gzklgVg-funny-weight-lifting-fail-gifsu.com.gif
  • KristenSnider77
    KristenSnider77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    omg Waffle...that made me laugh so hard.

I have IBS...and am guessing that my system is adjusting to the dietary change...

Also, this is not just before i work out...this is going on three days straight of pepe le piew. I cant not go to the gym because of gas...but man....would they hate me if i went :( What to do?????????