Hiya, 7 stone to lose!

Options
Hi, i'm Emma, i live in Kent, and this year as i turn 30, i have decided to to take life by the short and curlies and do something to improve it! I can't bear the pain in my hips and knees when i walk, or being out of breath just doing the housework. And the thought of leaving my children in this world on their own because i have died of heart failure is enough!
I have a very unhealthy relationship with food, i eat for every emotion there is going, boredom, stress, sadness, happiness, and seem to have excuses for everything! I hate the feeling of hunger, and when i'm on a 'diet' i talk myself out of it with the thought that i am depriving myself of any enjoyment. Now i am realising that there is more to life than just food! And that there are things out there that i can enjoy that doesn't involve eating. I just hope that this time, i can find it in myself to carry on, for my sake and my children.

Replies

• qtrhrsewoman
    Options
    You can do it. I was thinking like you because I love food. Period. But since I've started this, I've found new things that are healthy that I love. I love cooking so I'm always delighted when I make something up and it tastes great and is yummy too!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Your definitely in the right place here to help with your weight loss. There are plenty of success stories, help and loads of advice and motivation from fellow MFP users.

Good luck and keep your self involved in the MFP community to help motivate you.

Paul:happy:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Hiya and welcome :)

Yay you are from the UK, its not often I see people talking in stone. I had 5 stone to lose, but with MFP's help I am now half way :) If I can do it anyone can, good luck on your journey and feel free to add me.
  • kjenn17
    Options
    Good Luck Emma - you are in good company

3760952.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hey Emma and welcome :smile:

My goal is close to yours, we can both do it!! Take it 1 week at a time, set yourself some mini goals and it will happen!

Don't see it as a "diet", more as a lifestyle change :wink:

Good Luck,

Ben.