Options
Hello, My name is Kristin and I am 31 yrs old. I am so tired of being overweight and feeling like a frump. I want energy and to feel happy everyday. I want my husband to look at me the way he use to... I want to be sexxy again!! So here I am... on my way.. My cousin told me about the site and I am eager to get my weight loss started. :smile:

Replies

• tracymay2
    tracymay2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristin!!! Good luck you've made a very good decision. I'm new on here too. And its taken a while to get into it but after a while I couldn't do without it. Just click and all my favourites food on there. No more checking and reading labels. Its hard to lose weight on your own so this site is great to motivate people. Keep up good work!!!
  • aysegul2
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I am on this site for the last 3 weeks and it is very motivating. You can add me as friend and we can keep each other motivated. Good luck!
  • FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    YAY! You made it!!! So excited!!! We can do this together girl!!!!
  • nmglay
    nmglay Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome Kristin! This is a great site...it'll keep you motivated to lose the weight. You can do it!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome to MFP! I can tell you from my own experience, this website has changed my life!! It has given me all the tools and support to help me on my way to my goals. I hope you find this same success as you try to reach your goals. Everyone on here is so great and supportive, and these boards are a wealth of inspiration, hope and motivation. I wish you good luck on your journey!

Take care!
    ~Shannon