New To MyFitnessPal!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm a 33 year old, happily married, stay at home mom to 3 children who (along with my husband) has really left herself go the past year. I've done so well the past 15 years to maintain my high school weight (aside from pregnancies) up until the past year. My main problem is I've stopped exercising ... I haven't really been eating more than usual. Along with missing my sexy body (lol) I miss having the energy I use to have. So today I re-start my exercise routine and get back to my healthy high school weight!

Replies

• monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    welcome.. this si a wonderful site filled with many great people who will help to keep you motivated
  • tigra78
    Options
    Thank you!
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    WELCOME .... I joined MFP on Sunday and I can't get enough ... I love the app for my phone so I can even use it on the go ... Everyone is so welcoming and encouraging
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome to MFP! I can tell you from my own experience, this website has changed my life!! It has given me all the tools and support to help me on my way to my goals. I hope you find this same success as you try to reach your goals. Everyone on here is so great and supportive, and these boards are a wealth of inspiration, hope and motivation. I wish you good luck on your journey!

Take care!
    ~Shannon
  • tigra78
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm already loving the tracking of both my food intake and exercise especially .. its awesome!