Another newbie

Options
hey everyone!
well it is day 3 on this site and i am loving it, its so modern! i used to use another site that was australian based but found it boring, this site is so much more motivational, i am especially loving the progress reports when ive filled in my day. Today was my worst yet ive been brutally reminded how bad soft drinks are! they put my calories right over eek
luckily for me i have been moving house this week and am doing a full day cleaning the new place tomorrow so i can make up for it then:)
i hope you are all finding this site as motivational as i am

xx:happy:

Replies

• sabrads
    sabrads Posts: 152
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site !
  • sara_bai
    sara_bai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Sydneysider from NZ - I'm from Mt Maunganui but been living in Australia since 1996.
  • afckirst
    Options
    Hey, I only joined yesterday but I think it's great already! It's good to have other people there for support which is where i think i've failed in the past! I like how you can get the progress reports too! Good luck with the move :) you are guarenteed to be burning lots of calories doing that :)

Kirsten x
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome to MFP! I can tell you from my own experience, this website has changed my life!! It has given me all the tools and support to help me on my way to my goals. I hope you find this same success as you try to reach your goals. Everyone on here is so great and supportive, and these boards are a wealth of inspiration, hope and motivation. I wish you good luck on your journey!

Take care!
    ~Shannon
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    thanks for all your support guys:smile:
    the move is going really well, i have done 7 hours of cleaning so far today, dont think ive ever burnt so mnay calories on one day lol

good luck to all of you with your goals also

xox