Diary open to friends *add me post*

I share my food diary entries and would like to add people who also allow friends to view their food diary. Great way to get meal ideas!!!

Replies

• jillian_fan2425
    jillian_fan2425 Posts: 167 Member
    You can add me if you like - I have an open diary.
  • baschifferl1
    baschifferl1 Posts: 17 Member
    you can add me! I have and open diary.
  • katie32308
    katie32308 Posts: 39 Member
    Ty! I have added!
  • niecey61
    niecey61 Posts: 54 Member
    Me too! to everyone

WARNING - I track everything - even when I don't make the best choices!! A verbal "contract" I have with myself so I can see when I eat for comfort, boredom, etc.

Thanks for the post! I only have one friend :blushing:
  • dailylauren
    dailylauren Posts: 21 Member
    Add me - Open diary also :flowerforyou:
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    WARNING - I track everything - even when I don't make the best choices!! A verbal "contract" I have with myself so I can see when I eat for comfort, boredom, etc.

Good for you. Honesty with yourself is essential; and if I don't log it, I'm not being honest.

My diary is totally open. I log in daily - I have failed to log my meals on some days when I'm particularly busy or I had NO CLUE what I ate (like when my son prepares the meals).
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    I log everything and have a lot of work to do to clean up my habits but I'd be happy to have you add me!
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    I login everything too and my diary is open to friends. I'm always looking to make new friends so all are welcome to add me! :)
  • katie32308
    Ty added everyone! I ❤️ MFP!!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 433 Member
    Add me too! My diary is open and I'm always looking for more support!
  • xxlaurajxx1988
    xxlaurajxx1988 Posts: 6 Member
    I log everyday and my diary is open :) not always healthy but its there lol .. Feel free to add .. Always happy for new friends
  • hmroebuck
    hmroebuck Posts: 64 Member
    Mines open!
  • katie32308
    thank you all for posting sent FR out.
  • katie32308
    Bump
  • canadiangirl71
    canadiangirl71 Posts: 4 Member
    You can add me..I also log everything..perhaps knowing others are looking will help me make better choices..oh and stick to the exercise plan too.