plateau

Can anyone look over my food diary and tell me what I might do to get weight loss started again, been stuck for around 5 weeks, lost 35 lbs so far.

Replies

• sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    It looks really good! Very healthy. I didn't see your exercise log. How much do you exercise? Maybe you can ramp it up? I hit a plateau at about the same time as you actually. 35 lbs or so. It didn't last as long but maybe 2 weeks or so. I think my body was just adjusting. I did up my exercise and it helped me get over the hump.

Congratulations on your 35 lbs! Great job.
  • rfmarshall
    rfmarshall Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks for the reply sexymama, I do the treadmill 4-5 times a week for 30 minutes with a 5 minute cool down at the end, I don't always log it because I use a fitbit and follow it on there site. I do intervals where I walk for 2 1/2 mintutes then run for 1 minute until the 30 minutes are up.
  • rfmarshall
    rfmarshall Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Keep going!! I was at a plateau recently that lasted 4 weeks - I couldn't explain it; it was just sooo frustrating! And then bam! I lost about 4 pounds in a week. It's like all of a sudden my body caught up to everything I'd done. I'm so glad I chose to press on. Good luck!!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Patience weightloss is not linear