Tea ?

Options
All the posts about tea lately have gotten me drinking more than before, it's really helping to fill me up and gives me something when i feel like i want to eat. i was wondering though since its made with just water does it count as water intake for the day? just curious

Replies

• luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    All the posts about tea lately have gotten me drinking more than before, it's really helping to fill me up and gives me something when i feel like i want to eat. i was wondering though since its made with just water does it count as water intake for the day? just curious
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I believe you can add tea to your food and it will show the nutritional information for it.

Rosie
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I believe you can add tea to your food and it will show the nutritional information for it.

Rosie
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Black tea supposedly doesn't count because it has caffiene. Herbal teas do count. Either way it is mostly water so you can count it for something.
  • margothomas
    Options
    Weight watchers counts tea or anything that you add to water (ex. crystal lite on the go packs) as 1/2 a serving of water. I belive this also depends on whether you add sugar, cream, etc. I drink black tea almost everyday (caffeine-free) and it hasn't hurt my weight loss any.

Hope this helps.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I read somewhere(can't remember where! :grumble: ) that a person can count black tea(or even coffee) as water intake, but should only count half. So eight oz of tea would be counted as four.