New member intro

Options
Hi, my name is Leanne. I will be 56 in September. I am a stay-at-home wife and grandmother, raising two boys (6 and 7 years old). I have had lots of health issues the last couple of years and have gained 60 pounds since June 2012. Thyroid issues, stomach issues, and, most recently, atrial fibrillation due to sleep apnea. I have been on the CPAP machine for a month and have finally quit GAINING weight. Amazing what a good night's sleep will do for you.

I live in the mountains of North Georgia and would love to turn our place into a micro/mini farm. Getting back in shape would make it a lot easier.

I am looking forward to using MFP to encourage and motivate me to attain my health goals of 1) getting off all the afib and BP meds, 2) losing 70 lbs, and 3) getting certified as a Leslie Sansone Walk Leader.

Looking forward to meeting all of you and encouraging you!

L

Replies

• xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. Sending friend request. You can do this....
  • nene723
    nene723 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me.
  • ForeverDanielle2013
    Options
    Hi Leanne,

You can add me as well. I had started MFP a while ago but didn't stick with it. So I am back and determined to do it right this time. Good luck and I'm here for support! :happy:
  • lisa151088
    lisa151088 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lisa. I have a 4yr old son and I've never lost the weight I gained and I've eaten more since, I have a addiction to food
    And I exersice a lot but tend to eat more than I burn lol