When should I weigh myself?

Options
What time of day should you weigh yourself?In the morning before i eat or in the night? And why? Thank you

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    In the morning before you eat or drink anything.
  • leahmarino125
    leahmarino125 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ^^Exactly!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Your weight will be the most consistent if you weigh yourself soon after rising, before you eat or drink anything, after visiting the bathroom. If you wear clothing when you weight yourself, make sure it's the same clothing every time.

If you weigh yourself at other times of day, you're going to see bigger fluctuations based on what you've consumed that day, how much you've sweated, waste products, etc.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    When should you? in the morning after visiting the toilet, how often you should, thats a dffierent question.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    12:02 AM and 30 seconds...
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I always weigh after I have used the bathroom in the morning, and before I eat or drink anything. And I weigh naked so it is the same.
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    ditto to everything said here.
  • atreides42
    atreides42 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Morning before you eat - same amount of clothing each day... Cut out all the variables besides your body - the food in your belly weighs, as well as other things that can be in your body that you "evacuate" all weigh too ... You have no idea how much these things weigh, so weigh without them as a factor.