New to Charleston SC, stay at home mom, trying to lose the b

Options
So happy I found this website! (Thank you Parents magazine)
l just recently moved to Charleston, SC for my husbands new job and left behind my friends and weight loss support system in NC. I have lived here since September and still have not met anyone and I have to admit it is one of the loneliest feelings in the world to be stuck at home every day with a 3 year old and 9 month old and have no one else to talk to. So now I am on here to find a new support system to help me lose that last 15 pounds. I have been stuck at my current weight for a little over 5 months and I am ready to do anything I can to get rid of it!
If you are in the Charleston area let me know!

Replies

• kirstindr
    Options
    I am in Columbia, a little far :(
  • vasquirrel
    vasquirrel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not in Charleston, but WELCOME! And we're all only a click away. Snowed, or rather iced, in today in central Pennsylvania with 8-year-old twins. :tongue:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am in upstate SC (Greenville). Welcome to SC! Charleston is a beautiful place. Get out and enjoy all that if has to offer.
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Great to meet another stay at home mom.
  • ramled
    ramled Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in Summerville. Moved here in December. I'll be glad to help!
  • mmmary201
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in Charlotte, so not very helpful location wise, but you'll find a lot of support here. Sometimes online support is better than IRL support lol
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    I'd be glad to help.
  • sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Im in the Summerville area.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Im in PA but also a stay-at-home mom (an oxymoron if I ever heard one! hehe) with five kids: 11B, 10G, 8B, nearly 6yoG and 2B. As one lady put it well, Im just a click away!! Good luck!!
  • ceeje
    ceeje Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LET'S DO IT. PLANET FITNESS HAS A GREAT MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM. I ALSO DO ZUMBA 3-4 TIMES A WEEK. IT'S SUPER FUN! WELCOME TO CHARLESTON!