WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
Does anyone play farmville? etc?

Replies

• khillman77
    Options
    cafeworld
  • jessimacar
    Options
    ugh, i play cityville. i wish i didn't, but i started and now i'm trapped. Lol.
  • crobertson1916
    Options
    I started playing Uno Boost last night...I think I'm addicted.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Used to play that one and some others, to much of a time drain, deleted all the games, now I have so much more time for real life....
  • JustForMe27
    Options
    I play several until I get bored and switch them up lol but I have been neglecting them basically since I started on here.
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I had to admit that I had a Farmville problem when my six-year-old quit and I was still maintaining "his" farm for 30 minutes a day. I have now walked away. My fruit trees remain un picked. My eggs uncollected. My cows unmilked. It is a sad thing, but it was really sucking me into a black-hole where I was spending too much time with it.

Perhaps I should re-visit my mansion to see how things are holding up without me.

--Carter
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    The only one I play is CityVille. I like to play WordSearch and Bejeweled Blitz too.
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Bejewelled Blitz
    Zuma Blitz

and a new one - CSI

they are all addictive!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    ugh, i play cityville. i wish i didn't, but i started and now i'm trapped. Lol.

haha... ditto. I used to play Farmville and a couple others and stopped cold turkey when we moved across the country, but then my husband invited me to Cityville and I'm stuck. :-P
  • ironmule2042
    Options
    I'm a CityVille addict myself. I did play a few others but I dropped most of them when CityVille came out. :-)
  • Txladykat
    Txladykat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    mafia wars and way too much of it, LOL. Although lately I have been exchanging some FB time for Wii time :)
  • princess_f
    Options
    cafeworld!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    If you need friends on farmville..add me if you want look up foxygrl441@yahoo,com
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I quit Farmville (and Mafia Wars, Pirates, Sorority Life, and Vampire Wars!) because of the time drain. I spent more time tending to my Farmville Farm than my real garden!

I still play Bejeweled Blitz and Farkle.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I used to be big into Mafia Wars. Started my own clan, which is still going strong. I got bored with it, switched to Frontierville, then realized I would rather be at the gym than sitting in from of a computer, pestering my friends for various required items.
    My GF still play mafia wars and various other games (and is still in my clan).
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I played Farmville for a while and let it drain a crazy amount of time. Then the game got too complicated, I had to beg for too many items, my wall was too cluttered with updates and other people begging for stuff, and they added too many annoying interruptions (did you want to share, post on his wall, look at this new thing, have you tried, ask for something, check your supplies, send a gift, blah blah blah). Turns out, I dont miss it so much. I'm back in my studio and I'd far rather spend the time there than mindlessly clicking (yeah, I mastered all the berries, I think that was about 1,000,000 clicks). If you need a neighbor for counts, you can add me but I will tell you I rarely send out things or fill requests. :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I used to have like 10 games going and spent ALL day on Facebook. I'm into the Fantasy type RPGs mostly.

Now I ONLY do Castle Age. And I still spend most of the day on the computer but at least now half of it is HERE! :laugh:
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I used to do them all, but I got bored from the repetition, so I cut back to two-Frontierville and cityville. Just when I think I'm about to drop them too, Zynga comes out with a new game, and I move over to that one. But I'd say it's only maybe a half hour an evening, and I don't have a problem if I miss a day because I'm out and about. I do dislike constantly having to ask friends for requests, so I may give up on it altogether.
    I was playing texas hold 'em for a while too, but the computer was going too slow. I gotta figure out how to fix that...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I used to play Farmville and Frontierville but they ruined my computer. I bought a new computer and they started messing that one up too so I quit.
  • cjkasseckert
    cjkasseckert Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Farmville here