Shakes

Options
i'm trying to have fun with the month I'm trying to lose weight in, so I'm trying something out each week. Next week I was thinking of trying some form of meal replacement milkshake- I've read up on a few and they sound pretty good (one potentially helps you lose up to 3kg in a week. With exercise of course!) so I was just looking for thoughts, suggestions of good ones, if they've worked for you etc...

Replies

• CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I like the Muscle Milk Light Shakes. My favorite is Strawberry Milkshake. 195 calories, 25 grams of protein. I like this as a meal replacement shake. I think they kind-of screw you on the "Light" formula. The price is higher than the normal formula. But, I would rather have the lower calories and protein.

I would also highly recommend a "blender bottle." I love this thing. It is a plastic drink container with a whisk ball inside that breaks up all the lumps as you shake it. This makes shakes much better when making on the go without a blender. I have purchased two of these now and use them ALL THE TIME. They really make the shakes easier and better tasting, in my opinion.

Good Luck!!!

--Carter
  • Brighteyes_7916
    Options
    I have been thinking about the same thing. FYI slimfast has some meal replacement shakes that has a substantual amount of protein in them.