Replies

• laura_happy
    laura_happy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!!
  • plumbucket
    plumbucket Posts: 23
    Options
    Congratulations! You're beautiful, chickadee :). I can't wait to see how things go for you!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your doing great!
  • tracybilal
    tracybilal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look great...keep up the hard work and determination.
  • lukewind
    lukewind Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl, you are looking great!
  • lillypad13
    lillypad13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You wonderful, beautiful girl! Good for you, God bless you and keep you strong. I can't wait to see where this journey takes you.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!

:flowerforyou:
  • peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!
  • babe077
    babe077 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look amazing!! Great job. xo
  • MahamEhsan19
    Options
    Wow your story motivated me...you look gorgeous now :)
  • kamkharoodgill
    Options
    Amazing story and what an achievement.
  • nlizcano
    nlizcano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to keep going! Looking forward to your continued progress :)
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Keep the faith
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    just proud of you
  • thin4me59
    thin4me59 Posts: 73
    Options
    What a story! What an accomplishment! Remember how you feel today, and continue to push towards your goal. You will make it!
  • OhCora
    OhCora Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    you are amazing, what you have done would be fabulous even if you had none of the issues you did, but overcoming all of those obstacles, your past, all the circumstances working against you, well, I just don't even have a word to describe how inspiring you are! I am really, truly in awe of you.
  • corinne0805
    corinne0805 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh - your story almost made me cry. You are an amazing woman. Well done - and you look wonderful!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Good for you for taking control of your health and life. It isn't always easy but obviously it can be done as your are living proof! Many people face adversity and crumble, you haven't, congratulations. You are an inspiration to others in similar situations (and not.) I am proud of your accomplishment, you should be too. Thank you for sharing, we are here for you.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOU....fantastic! Thanks for writing your motivating story!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You're absolutely amazing. I can't imagine how much strength it took to take care of yourself under such stress. My brother committed suicide too, and his death destroyed my motivation to live, and to live a healthy life for a long, long time. I'm very inspired seeing your success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!