Lonely MFP member seeks friends!

Options
Hey guys!

Standard post really, I need friends!

I have used MFP for a while, but not properly - I keep forgetting to log in everything, therefore I want to make some friends to make it more of an app I'll want to spend time on!

I've had the worst year after a break up from a long term boyfriend, it really messed me up. I went from binge eating to not eating etc. completely unhealthy.

One day I realised I only have one body, there's only one me! So at the beginning of the summer months I started my journey to get fit & healthy! Whatever your goals are, your support would appreciated along the way!

At the moment I tend to eat around 1,200 calories+ a day with moderate exercise everyday! I'm slowly increasing my calories & exercise over the next few months as I get fitter.

So feel free to add me if you like :)

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    According to your profile, you have 4 lbs. to go. (Congratulations on your loss!) A healthy loss for anyone with less than 25 lbs. to lose is .5 lb. per week—which is way more than 1,200 calories. The smaller deficit will also help you transition to maintenance.

Read the Sexypants post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-Sexypants
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    It helps if you fill out your profile. A lot of people try to Friend those with whom they have something in common. Also, having a little info helps others to give you suggestions or share ideas that might make sense for you.
  • shadowjack1965
    shadowjack1965 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've had the worst year after a break up from a long term boyfriend, it really messed me up. I went from binge eating to not eating etc. completely unhealthy.
    So much at such a young age! Good that you're taking ownership of the things you can fix, starting with yourself.

Friend request sent!
  • Squid4TRX
    Squid4TRX Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress to date! Feel free to add me if you need motivated friends and my diary is open to viewing. All the best to you!
  • AbsolutelyRaw
    Options
    I could use a few motivating and supportive friends as well. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Necee0426
    Necee0426 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends for the support and motivation as well! I'm also looking for tips on staying focused. I've sent a friend request to you! And anyone else can feel free to add me as well! :-)