Allrecipes.com

Options
redwngs13
redwngs13 Posts: 194 Member
Does anyone else use this website? I love it! They have a Healthy Recipe section on their website and you can narrow it down to whatever types of healthy recipes you're looking for like low-cal, low-carb, low-sodium etc. I have found so many awesome sounding recipes to try that are low calorie options! Tonight I am going to make a Tomato Seafood soup. I have made it once before and it rocks!

Replies

• 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    LOVE this website.. so many great recipes and ideas.. use it all the time, been using it for years. And just recently discovered their Healthy section. :wink:
  • ironmule2042
    Options
    I LOVE Allrecipies.com!!!
    I have a recipe book on the site of over a hundred recipes and have them separated into folders for low-cal, low salt, etc. It's a great resource. If only they would make an android app for my phone it would be even better. :-)
  • cuppycake22
    Options
    I am on this website EVERYDAY! I love love love it :)
  • TulsaTim
    Options
    I don't use that site much but I use Cooking Light site all the time. Their recipes are focused on low cal but you can also filter by sodium, low cal etc...

http://www.cookinglight.com/
  • KOlmert
    KOlmert Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love this website! I made a low fat broccoli cheese soup from it and it was so good! My husband even liked it!!!
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I love the site too. The only problem I have had is on holidays. Sometimes the site becomes so busy that I can't pull up my recipes when I go to cook. I experienced this on Thanksgiving Day this year. I have started printing everything so that I don't have to count on server bandwidth on holidays. But, for daily use, it has never failed me.

--Carter
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I love the site too. The only problem I have had is on holidays. Sometimes the site becomes so busy that I can't pull up my recipes when I go to cook. I experienced this on Thanksgiving Day this year. I have started printing everything so that I don't have to count on server bandwidth on holidays. But, for daily use, it has never failed me.

--Carter
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i'm checking it out now! looks awesome! thanks for sharing :)
  • GMaa
    GMaa Posts: 3
    Options
    Love this site. I have daily e-mails sent to me. Have found many recipes.
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Love this website too. If your looking for something, you'll find it here!
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Love this website too. If your looking for something, you'll find it here!

Anyone who got the iPhone/iPad there's an app for it too.

771e56da.jpg
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the above website! I just checked it out! I loved how the site had so many recipes for Quinoa. :flowerforyou: