NSV!! - My wedding dress was delivered...

Options
Just got my wedding dress delivered and it's too big!! Not so big that it'll be problematic but big enough that i'll definitely need to have it taken in a lot!

Best NSV I've ever had!

What's yours?

Replies

• rainynight3L33
    rainynight3L33 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Seeing how toned my arms are becoming! And fitting into my white skinny jeans!:smile:
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on getting married...and having the dress be too big!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Congrats on both your upcoming wedding and losing so much!!

Great job!!
  • kmwmtd
    kmwmtd Posts: 6
    Options
    I hear that getting pregnant can do wonders for clothes that are too big ;-)

But, seriously, for me, being able to get into a pair of suit trousers that I couldn't 6 weeks ago for my sister's wedding, and now being at the stage of having to consider buying some new clothes as my current ones are starting to look a bit silly on me. Problem is that I'm only about a quarter of the way to my target, so I'll probably need to buy replacements in a couple of months. Still, a small price to pay ;-)

Congratulations, BTW :-)
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the dress and the upcoming wedding. That is wonderful.

My NSV is no longer caring if clothing is sleeveless or not (so i could hide my unflattering arms). I actually prefer sleeveless now! Never felt that way before!
  • Luvs_Rage_Phish
    Luvs_Rage_Phish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the dress and the upcoming wedding. That is wonderful.

My NSV is no longer caring if clothing is sleeveless or not (so i could hide my unflattering arms). I actually prefer sleeveless now! Never felt that way before!

Thanks! and YES - I LOVE that I can wear sleeveless tops without being self-conscious.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!