• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Jen Selter.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Jen Selter.

If that's you, I think you look better than Jen Selter right now. Oh well, to each their own. Some want to look weaker and more lithe.
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'd never want to envy someone elses body... they aren't me and I'll never be them. I'm excited about who I will be and that's what I reach for.
  • lhippen
    lhippen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mo Farrah

I agree with the author of this blog post (http://www.laceupstyle.com/new-blog/2014/7/21/mo-farrah-and-melissa-bishop-run-nike-pegasus-31). It's very inspiring watching elite athletes in action... "I immediately want to be outdoors, push my body, eat only the healthiest food, and set a very big physical (and personal) goal for myself. Carlos Serra's photography is inspiring in this way. He recently captured Olympians (and warriors) Mo Farah and Melissa Bishop for Nike's Pegasus 31 campaign. The extraordinary runners are depicted in a way that's raw, minimal, and personal. Their strength reminds me that our bodies are here to be used."
  • Natalie1825
    Natalie1825 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Tatiana Maslany. Amazing actress and one of my ultimate fitness goals lol.

ETA: Also, Rebecca-Louise from XHIT. Her workout videos are part of my weekly, (sometimes daily, depending on the video), routines. Fun trainer and my other ultimate fitness goal.
  • BusyBirdMommy
    Options
    Alyssa Milano! Her body is gorgeous whether she is totally ripped or not. Plus, she's one of the few actresses that have kept it together even though she was a "child actress." No major freak-outs; no drugs addiction. And, she's a business woman. So, I respect her in several ways. :-)
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    The future me, after continuing to put in the work. A bit leaner, a lot stronger.

I like this answer. I honestly tried to think of a person to say, but nothing comes to mind. Literally nothing.

So, I guess this would be my answer, too. My body. Just a bit stronger.

+1
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Kermit the Frog. I'd kill for that green slim body
  • vismundcygnus27
    vismundcygnus27 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sofia Vergara! That woman's body is ridiculous. And word on the street is that she's been dating Joe Manganiello. I'm frankly surprised they didn't create a rift in the universe when they first touched, all reality consumed by a black hole of gorgeousness.
  • YamaMaya1
    YamaMaya1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I do fitnessblender on youtube, and I would just die for that girl's body. She has the perfect torso I've always wanted.
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    I'm like many others on this thread - I just want to be a thinner stronger me. But mine isn't a visual image - I really don't much care for how I look (my wife might - so maybe I should ask her). For myself, I have a feeling image. I remember being athletic, flexible, and strong. I want that feeling again.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I can only be me, and this body is all I have to work with, so I'm working on improving it.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    At this particular time, it really is me. Or at least me without the flabby arms, and me when I move more:)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Salma Hayek before she put on baby weight.. and there's also a blonde female power lifter whose name I can never remember.
  • fatboyliz
    fatboyliz Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Kate Middleton
  • DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Easy, Kate Winslet in Titanic!!
    Emme, she is a plus size model. My goal is to look like her. She may be plus size but if I could get to her size I would be happy with myself.

Ahhhh! Emme was one of my first weight-loss inspirations! It totally changed my outlook when I discovered plus sized models (even though they're not really plus sized, but that's a different story).
  • MisspelledMe
    MisspelledMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks

I really hope I don't lose my big boobs. D:
  • annie_adcock
    Options
    Bella Falconi :love: :love: :love:
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Whitney Thompson
    779ce2e90f51742b380b53f06ebd99a6_zpsusaa6ksu.jpg
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Scratch that. Amanda Allen, CF games 40-44 masters athlete. Same height as me, weight and body comp achievable to me with a little more hard work.