who is your body envy???

Mine is Michelle Keegan, I have a serious girl crush on her, she has an amazing figure that I would just die for!

Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    The future me, after continuing to put in the work. A bit leaner, a lot stronger.
  • naomiprioleau
    naomiprioleau Posts: 38 Member
    Brie Bella. I know I'll never look like her...I'll probably end up having her twin sister Nikki Bella's physique but goodness...every time I see her body I just want to put down whatever I'm eating and hit the gym again lol
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    any "body" that is on the front of SHAPE magazine!
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Brooke Hogan. She is an airhead, but has a nice athletic, curvy body.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    The future me, after continuing to put in the work. A bit leaner, a lot stronger.

So far this is the only rational response.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member

I like this answer. I honestly tried to think of a person to say, but nothing comes to mind. Literally nothing.

So, I guess this would be my answer, too. My body. Just a bit stronger.
  • mandaboo8758
    mandaboo8758 Posts: 2 Member
    my body envy is Beyonce she has an awesome figure :)
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Joe Manganiello, Alcide from True Blood.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,007 Member
    Emme, she is a plus size model. My goal is to look like her. She may be plus size but if I could get to her size I would be happy with myself.

[img]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/cmarcuz/Mobile Uploads/emme-aronson_571797_edit_1406396220138.jpg[/img]
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Whitney Thompson
  • azrubael
    azrubael Posts: 65 Member
    Hathor Borjnsson. Not looking to get super shredded, but I would like to be able to deadlift a horse.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    I have no desire to be someone, who I am not. There is room for improvement of my physical body, but it is mine, it is unique and it can do great things. I love myself and don't envy others.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Right now....myself last October
  • Katy Perry - J.Lo - Scarlett Johanson
    *drops down and starts squatting for some boootay lol
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Dexter has quite the collection
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    any woman who is taller than me (I am 5'8) and looks generally trim/fit but still has curves (bust and hips). I am cool with my body but I just wish I were taller, which is funny since I'm somewhat tall for a woman already.
  • DomTre1990
    DomTre1990 Posts: 29 Member
    Kit Harington or Dan Osborne
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Jenn Streaky Yates
  • leefuuxx
    leefuuxx Posts: 28 Member
    My girlfriend. She's so beautiful, tall and slender, and has such a gorgeous stomach and legs, and the perfect butt.. But she's taller than me, so it would never happen. ;v;
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Jen Selter.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Jen Selter.

If that's you, I think you look better than Jen Selter right now. Oh well, to each their own. Some want to look weaker and more lithe.
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    I'd never want to envy someone elses body... they aren't me and I'll never be them. I'm excited about who I will be and that's what I reach for.
  • lhippen
    lhippen Posts: 16 Member
    Mo Farrah

I agree with the author of this blog post (http://www.laceupstyle.com/new-blog/2014/7/21/mo-farrah-and-melissa-bishop-run-nike-pegasus-31). It's very inspiring watching elite athletes in action... "I immediately want to be outdoors, push my body, eat only the healthiest food, and set a very big physical (and personal) goal for myself. Carlos Serra's photography is inspiring in this way. He recently captured Olympians (and warriors) Mo Farah and Melissa Bishop for Nike's Pegasus 31 campaign. The extraordinary runners are depicted in a way that's raw, minimal, and personal. Their strength reminds me that our bodies are here to be used."
  • Natalie1825
    Natalie1825 Posts: 23 Member
    Tatiana Maslany. Amazing actress and one of my ultimate fitness goals lol.

ETA: Also, Rebecca-Louise from XHIT. Her workout videos are part of my weekly, (sometimes daily, depending on the video), routines. Fun trainer and my other ultimate fitness goal.
  • Alyssa Milano! Her body is gorgeous whether she is totally ripped or not. Plus, she's one of the few actresses that have kept it together even though she was a "child actress." No major freak-outs; no drugs addiction. And, she's a business woman. So, I respect her in several ways. :-)
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member

I like this answer. I honestly tried to think of a person to say, but nothing comes to mind. Literally nothing.

So, I guess this would be my answer, too. My body. Just a bit stronger.

+1
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Kermit the Frog. I'd kill for that green slim body
  • vismundcygnus27
    vismundcygnus27 Posts: 98 Member
    Sofia Vergara! That woman's body is ridiculous. And word on the street is that she's been dating Joe Manganiello. I'm frankly surprised they didn't create a rift in the universe when they first touched, all reality consumed by a black hole of gorgeousness.
  • YamaMaya1
    YamaMaya1 Posts: 49 Member
    I do fitnessblender on youtube, and I would just die for that girl's body. She has the perfect torso I've always wanted.
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    I'm like many others on this thread - I just want to be a thinner stronger me. But mine isn't a visual image - I really don't much care for how I look (my wife might - so maybe I should ask her). For myself, I have a feeling image. I remember being athletic, flexible, and strong. I want that feeling again.