Walk Away The Pounds DVD for Beginners

Options
I bought the Walk Away The Pounds DVD for Beginners last month and I love it, I was wondering who else on this site was using it for their exercising?

Replies

• kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I started out using WATPs and still do on days I can't get outside or to the gym. I think they are great!
  • Tera_1984
    Tera_1984 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yeah when created this thread I didnt know there was one that was already created but it was started two years ago so I dont know maybe its okay that I made another one. Anyway today I bought the 5 Mile Fat Burning DVD, When I bought the one for beginners I didnt know there was one with all 5 miles on one dvd, If I would of known that I would of bought that one instead of the beginner one but oh well, Im giving my beginner one to my best friend who is also trying to loose weight so at least it will go to good used and I didnt waste my money.
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm sure your friend will appreciate that. I haven't made it past the 3 mile yet - I get bored too easy - haha!
  • VitaminAmy
    VitaminAmy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm sure your friend will appreciate that. I haven't made it past the 3 mile yet - I get bored too easy - haha!

I do the 1 mile workouts whenever I'm feeling restless... watching tv while doing it really helps, lol.
  • bananna30
    bananna30 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I use WATP everyday and I am seeing great results!! I access them from youtube in case you want to try any of the other ones there are a few on there, there is a really good one called 4 fast miles on youtube and you can get a really great workout!! Happy walking!!:)
  • allye74
    allye74 Posts: 2
    Options
    i have been doing the WALK SLIM FAST & FIRM 4 REALLY BIG MILES dvd....i bought my dvd at wal mart not thinking to check youtube lol..i didnt know she had beginner dvds i just saw this at wal mart & bought it not knowing it was an advanced dvd..so here i am a beginner jumping into advance dvd lol..its still a fun dvd to do....

the question i have when you put this into your fitness pal log what category do you put it under...do you use the aerobics, general or the walking if so which one or marching band, playing instrument (walking) or something else? theres so many you can really choose from to pick from.. i didnt know which to put it under so i just picked one & i dont know if i picked the correct one..

Lesile needs to add her own category on there =) with all her dvds =)