Just lost all control

Options
I don't know what just happened but I lost all control and totally just hinged on bread and munster cheese. I love munster cheese. It is 10am and I have 200 cals left. I will get back on track but I feel awful for giving in to the munster. But I refuse to let this spiral out of control. Feel better now that I got that out.

Replies

• molina76853
    Options
    Pick yourself back up and get to moving! Move it and lose it!
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Just a blip. Have a workout to balance the splurge (not a binge, a splurge) and just right back in the game. You can do it!
  • LauraMcGanity
    Options
    What's munster cheese?

Cheese is my downfall as well, I daren't have any in the house. My favourite all-time snack is cheese on toast, and I just can't eat that amount of calories now.

At least you logged it and you've posted on here - now get back on track and feed the rest of the cheese to the birds.:smile:
  • CherylFFD
    Options
    It happens to all of us! You caught it before it got out of hand. Tomorrow will be a better day! :)
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    I find if i work out extra hard it relieves some of the guilt. :flowerforyou:
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    It happens. And it will happen again. We are human and need to indulge every now and again. Lifestyle change. Not a death sentence. Enjoy your cheese today. :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'll have to agree with some of the comments. Burn those calories so you won't feel so bad ;)
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I did that yesterday minus the cheese but add soft butter - pay back was a b***h I spent the night with craps in my stomach :sick:
  • Joneskel106
    Options
    As everyone else has said - no biggie! Shake it off and start fresh! Keep focused! You CAN do it!!! :o)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    We all have our bad days, just pick yourself up and
    start again. :bigsmile:
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Muenster cheese is delicious! Cheese is my downfall too...that is why I WILL NOT KEEP IT IN MY HOUSE! Shredded cheese is ok because it's too messy to eat right out of the bag but sliced cheese...O M G!!! :laugh:

Muenster is a light white/yellow with a darker yellow orange outside. Not a rind but it's just got a darker "skin" if you will! YUMMY!!!!

Good luck gett back on track. It happens to everyone. Good for you for recognizing it, just don't let that ruin the rest of your day! :happy:
    What's munster cheese?

Cheese is my downfall as well, I daren't have any in the house. My favourite all-time snack is cheese on toast, and I just can't eat that amount of calories now.

At least you logged it and you've posted on here - now get back on track and feed the rest of the cheese to the birds.:smile:
  • kao708
    Options
    Muenster cheese is delicious! Cheese is my downfall too...that is why I WILL NOT KEEP IT IN MY HOUSE! Shredded cheese is ok because it's too messy to eat right out of the bag but sliced cheese...O M G!!! :laugh:

Muenster is a light white/yellow with a darker yellow orange outside. Not a rind but it's just got a darker "skin" if you will! YUMMY!!!!

Good luck gett back on track. It happens to everyone. Good for you for recognizing it, just don't let that ruin the rest of your day! :happy:
    What's munster cheese?

• TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    It happens to everyone. What I tell my clients: Don't try to starve yourself all day to make up for it. Don't wait until tomorrow to "start over" again. Just start again NOW. Yes, you will be over, but if you eat a healthy balanced diet for rest of the day, you'll be fine. If you can squeeze in a little exercise, that'll help too. Don't sweat it. Move on. Have a healthy lunch and just know that you'll be over today. No biggie! Maybe your body can use the metabolic boost. :)
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I had a day like that yesterday! Ended up working out for 2.5 hours to work off all the damage I did. Even if you don't have time to work it all off, get some kind of workout in and just get right back on track tomorrow. Don't let a slip become a fall!
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    Its a white cheese similar to havarti if you've heard of it. I don't keep minster at home. But I'm at my moms and it was just calling my name

What's munster cheese?

• sonya0708
    Options
    its ok dont get discourage just remember to get on track the next day. sometimes whatever you are craving like cheese or chocolate treat yourself to some maybe 2oz a week. : ) good luck with everything
  • kao708
    Options
    Sorry about the spelling difference!

Muenster is the American version
    Munster is the French version

LOL-thanks google! :tongue:

In general, it is a washed rind, semi-firm cheese, that is soft, creamy and yellowish inside, with a red sticky rind outside. The rind is edible, though some cut if off because it has a very salty taste from being washed with brine as it is aging. The cheese is very mild when young, but it becomes very, very smelly when old, and really smelly when very old.

American versions are sold younger, and with a weaker taste, than European versions.

Some versions of Muenster may be flavoured with anise or caraway.

Muenster is made in Germany and France, as well as in Copenhagen (Denmark), and in Wisconsin (America.)

(Copyright 2011 Practically Edible. All rights reserved and enforced.) Read more of this snippet here : http://www.practicallyedible.com/edible.nsf/pages/muenstercheese#ixzz1BOv6B3yA
  • LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    Walk in place - touch toes - shadow box - MOVE! Take that frustration you're feeling and sweat it out! A very wise person on MFP told me;

"The moment to REstart is the Moment you take that last bite of Something Unwise" - I wrote that down and have it right in front of me all day long!!

You CAN do this!

We're all here cheering you on!
  • caseymcq
    Options
    Just keep going! When we "fall off the wagon" we just have to get up and keep going. Don't sabatoge yourself! It's like when you get a flat tire. You don't put holes in the other 3 and sit there! NO! You fix the flat and keep moving!! So keep moving, girl!! You got this!!!
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    YUMMY CHEESE!!!! I LOVE CHEESE (all cheese) .... I dont keep any in my house except for the 100 cal packs that kraft make and those will be my snacks every once in awhile ..... My second downfall are sweets I bake literally 2 or 3 times a week and I removed all brownie and cake mixes the other day .... I know that I can have them every now and then but I feel like out of site out of mind works for me ....

Dont worry about it we will all have our day(s) and the challenge really will be to be able to pick yourself back up and move forward ... with MFP though I know that wont be hard at all ... so much support here.

KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!