Jillian michael videos

Options
What is the best Jillian michael videos to do to lose weight and belly fat?

Replies

• h7463
    h7463 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    A better nutrition plan and all of the videos. The calorie burn is not proportional to the sweat and tears in her videos. Look up her meal plans and eat accordingly.

Happy training!
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    The exercises are good. But there are better options

Not tried the nutritoal program's - but if what you want is to lose weight a calorie deficit is what matters.
  • laura3773
    laura3773 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've recently been doing yoga meltdown and 6 week 6 pack because they are free on amazon prime. I like both of them. I'm going to rotate in her shred it with weights and 30 day shred to mix it up. Even Jillian seems to be struggling in 6 week 6 pack - and I'm only on level 1!
  • BridgetWolfbear
    BridgetWolfbear Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yoga melt down, really worked well for me.
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Doing body revolution right now and I'm really enjoying it. I like that it's a different video every day, makes it less monotonous :)
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Start a plan that motivates YOU and that is realistic for you to follow. JM has some great videos and plans but you have to want it and stick with it. In the end eat well and get moving; exercise for fitness and calorie deficit for weight loss its that simple.
  • dgos2014
    Options
    There's not really one or the other that'll help you lose belly fat. Overall, I've found that your eating habits are the most essential part to losing fat in general. I have done 30DS, 6 week 6 pack, No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and part of Ripped in 30. You're going to need to burn calories all over your body in order to lose belly fat. While 6 week 6 pack sounds like the obvious idea, you need to be doing workouts for the rest of your body too. 30DS is a great place to start and, if you have the time, you can add in 6 week 6 pack or her other workouts. Your eating habits will have the most impact though.